•20•

I.N

"I dont want to hear this crap"I scoffed and turned around ready to leave them alone."I'm still your Hyung!"Hyunjin now screamed at me.

"Hyung?"I whispered.

"You dare to call yourself Hyung my anymore?!Are you nuts?!A HYUNG DOESNT LEAVE HIS DONGSAENG!"I fully screamed at him and now Seungmin got between us.

"Jeongin take a few breaths.Dont let your anger out on everyone else around you."

Even Seungmin betrayed me right now.Why is everyone so much better then me?Why does everyone leaves me for such asshole people.Why can't I be good enough for my friends.

I run to the bathroom.I started to slightly cry.The world was against me and I have no one to reach out.

I splashed some water into my face when I heared sobs coming from a cabinet."Hello?"I asked and knocked on the door.

No response.

"Hey who's in there??"I asked again and now the sobs stopped."G-go a-a-away!"

Is that Chan?Is is really Chan who is crying in the cabinet and let's out these hurtful sobs?

"Chan ..."
I took a breath ..."Hyung"

Now all the noises stopped.The door opened and Chan was standing there with big puffy red eyes like he cried for days.

I hesitantly hugged him slowly.He seemed to be really really sad,I never saw him like that."Remember they hurt you too"my mind said and I nodded.

"C-chang-bin did i-it aga-again"he whispered and now my heart brokenin pieces.I knew what he meant.I now fully embraced him in my chest.

The room was filled with dull sobs and breaths.I understood him and how he felt.I knew it too good.It's time to make him pay after he done all this to us.... to me.

Seungmin

„Great now Jeongin is gone"I sighed and sat down next to the lockers.

"I'm sorry but it's important"

"If it's about Changbin,It's not important Hyunjin."I scoffed and released a small evil giggle.

"You know what?!Im done with your behaviour!"Hyunjin screamed at me and pushed me into a classroom.

"Wtf?"I looked at him in shook.

"He's not important?!You say Changbin isn't important?!Call the others immediately!"he screamed at me and I did what he told me.

After I called everyone

Jeongin and Chan slowly approved the classroom.Chan seemed like he's sick and IN had tears in his eyes.After a while Minho joined us too and with him was Jisung who just sat in the corner,nit being involved in this.

"I'm so embarrassed of you"Hyunjin spit out.

"I fucking know you hate Changbin but he doesn't deserves that,does he?!"

"Obviously yes"I.N muttered and Hyunjin slammed his fist on the desk.

"It wasn't a fucking question!"Hyunjin growled.His veins popped out of his arm and neck.I knew he was mad but I didn't knew he was this mad.

"You all are as shitty as Changbin is!You guy's should be so embarrassed about your behaviour."

Minho sat next to Jisung and comforted the boy who shivered.

„No!He fucks with everyone and doesn't care about our feelings!"Now Jeongin stood up and slammed the chair on the ground.

„He doesn't care about our feelings?!Tell me Minho,who saved you from getting homeless?"He now asked Minho and he simply answered „Changbin".

„Jeongin who took care of you when your parents discovered,when you couldn't sleep properly at night?!Who fucking helped you Seungmin to get out of this whole drug shit?!Who helped you when you got bullied and they tried to kick you out of school Chan?!Who he-helped me when I wanted to end this fucking life because this world is so damn cruel!"He collapsed on his knees and even tho I didn't looked around,I could feel and hear everyone crying now.

„It was him!Only Changbin ever cared about our feelings but we ignored his,we always ignored his problems,his feelings and we never appreciated the things he did to us.You all turned around and left him behind.Every single one of you hated him.Is it because he fucked with I.N's Girlfriend?!Tell me is this the reason why you all behave like fucking ugly animals who are heartless?!You always knew he isn't doing fine and still you keep treating him like that."

„Changbin had a break down a week ago."Minho added and we all now looked up into Minhos and Hyunjins eyes.

„Chan you saw how hurt he was."Minho said and Chan hide his face with his hands.

„I don't care who you guy's are but....you aren't the people who I used to know.You aren't the once I loved the most in this world anymore.You aren't the once I called my one and only family back then.Don't ever dare to call me Hyung or some shit anymore.I'm done with you.I'm so fucking done with you."Hyunjin stormed out of the room.

„Jisung please follow him,don't worry he's just a little but upset.I come later."Minho pushed Jisung out of the classroom and Minhos back faced us still.

„Disgusting"he said and left the classroom.

.....

Daily chapter reminder:"You can really change the world if you care enough."
-Sara(Author)❤️🐣

"                -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Yea yea,we stan them too-👑❤️)