•4•

„I get it.It's risky especially for you Changbin but If you don't do it...it's his last week."the doctor explained it.

I looked at Felix who's eyes got taken over guiltily."I will let you two discuss this out a-„

„I do it"I answered straight foward.Both of them starred at me with big eyes.

„These are awesome news!We would like to contact your parents."the doctor said smiling at me kindly.

„I don't have parents,only my brother but he lives in Australia."Felix answered without any expression.

„Hm I guess it's fine.You are old enough to do your own choises and you aren't alone."

The doctor left the room when Felix sprung out of his bed,standing infront of me.

„Are you sure you donate me your blood every 2 weeks?"Felix asked me doubtfully.

„Shut it and let's go"I answered shutting him down.

I went outside when I heared Felix calling my name.I went inside and blushed immediately.He was standing there half nacked when he yelled „Turn around and dont look at me!"

„Yo Dude YOU called me!"

„Yea but no one told you to stare at me!"

„That's du-"I wanted to yell back but he was actually right.No one told me to look at his body.I'm feeling like an idiot.

„We are both mens so who cares now what do you need?"I turned around trying not to look at his body directly but I couldn't take my eyes off his body.

„C-can you maybe help me and give me my Hoodie?"he stuttered and I breathed out loudly hearing his high voice."Hes adorable"I said and slapped myself.

He looked at me in shock when I hit my head with my hand.I took the hoodie and looked outside of the window."Are you sure you want to wear that?Its a hot day."I said not giving him the hoodie.

„Please just give me this hoodie!"he now screamed at me looking mad and frustrated.He was looking at the floor and added „I cut myself and no one needs to see it,are you happy now."

Cutting?"I asked myself still not giving him the hoodie.

I took his arms and looked at the scars on his wrist."Here"I said and threw at him my watch and a few silver bracelets I wore today.

„Stop looking at me like that.It's too hot today so you will wear a Shirt with short sleeves and just cover it with the watch and the bracelets."I said embarrassed because I usually never acted like that.

"What do you want from me?He finally decided to ask.

"Nothing for now on,just play along and stay quiet alright?"I answered smirking when he nodded.

He was still standing there half nacked.I looked at him confused but after a few seconds I realised he hadn't had a Tshirt with him.I coughed taking out a Shirt out of my back and giving it to the boy.

"Wear it,it may smells like me so no dumb comments."He nodded and put my shirt on and fixed his outfit.I quickly buyed some snacks from the cafeteria and when I came back and couldn't believe what I saw.

"Where are your freckles???"I asked him gasping out loud."I hide them.They don't look pretty."he answered putting something into his backpack.

"Don't say that.There's no boy in our school with freckles."I murmured giving him the snacks."Let's go home,my car is standing outside."