•46•

Changbin
(After Felix and Jisung left/in the house)

It was the most shitty night I ever had in my entire life.I didn't even tried to sleep.No one other then Felix could make me calm down now.

(i'm in the hospital and I'm scared hahahhahahahahha...haha)

„Changbin please sit down and sleep."Seungmin tried his best to calm me down but I needed to snap.

„Minho you fucking asshole!First you make Jisung sad because you are just selfish,then you call MY FELIX a hoe and then make him leave the house?!"

„Woa,woa,woa what do you mean with your Felix?"Chan asked me and held my sleeves.

„I confessed to him,I was asking him to be my boyfriend but he said he needs time to deal with his own shit so he can concentrate on the relationship then!What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

„Are you serious?!"Minho screamed back and it was just a chaos."I HELPED YOU SCARING THAT HOE AWAY!"

I throwed a punch into his face and I could only see red.I was on top of Minho and grabbed his collar harshly.Hyunjin told me to stop but I couldn't.

„H-he c-c-called Won-wonho!B-be thanl-thankful."I looked at him with big sad eyes remembering what caused this mess too.I slowly let my grip down but stayed on top of him.

From sadness,to anger,to frustration.Great.

I punched Minho slightly at his chest."We should have let h-him explain it."I cried and hit his chest repeatedly.

Minho stayed still,he couldn't look into my eyes anymore.I think that anger that took over him was completely gone and a wave of sadness hit everyone of us.

Seungmin pulled me away from Minho and I sat on the floor,leaning against the wall in the corner.

„I'm sorry.."Minho whispered and started to cry now.I knew Minho can be emotional but at such arguments he usually don't apologise,it's fine even without an apology.

„I go out and try to meet up with the boy that Minho called."Chan announced and without us replying,he left.

I slowly stood up with swollen eyes and made my way upstairs."Changbin you can't be alone right now."Hyunjin said and held my arm.

„S-stay with Min-minho."I said and went upstairs without anyone following me.

As I went upstairs I straight up went into my room,letting my body rest on Felix's bed.It smelled like him.I opened my phone and his face appeared.I don't know why but I missed him so much right now that I can't think like a normal human.

„Where are you?"I asked myself and smiled at the bed sheets.I heared a faint knocking on my door.I probably didn't mentioned that I locked the door when I entered the room.

I really did pity myself but still they need to understand me.It feel like I lose a person again who's important to me and believe me.

Another time I can't handle it.

„Changbin Hyung."I heared Seungmins soft puppy voice.

„Hyung,I will stay here alright?You aren't alone."He said and I heared a small whimper behind the door.

"H-he left."I cried and breathed in and out heavily.I felt like I could pass out any moment.

I heared a sigh and now Seungmin spoke again."Changbin he didn't left forever.I think we need to give him time.Hyung,you aren't alone,we are here for you and we will stay."

I was so fucking thankful to Seungmin.Just hearing his voice made me feel slightly better."Thanks"I muttered and started covering my body with Felix's blanket.

After I breathed in his smell one last time,I feel asleep while having a deep,painful and sad dream about losing him.

Chan
(About to leave after Felix's and his conversation)

"Just help me!I feel so damn hopeless."Felix screamed out loudly after I made my way home.I turned around and what I saw broke my heart.He clutched onto his Tshirt and cried out loudly.

I hesitated if I should go to him or leave him alone.Maybe I should have gone to him...

I turned around,hearing only my footsteps.All the things he said...

-"He must love Binnie....but theres something wrong..."I told myself and stepped into my dark blue car,driving away from this lonely and dark place.

Daily chapter reminder:"You can be famous all you want,you can be a millionaire but if you aren't loved by someone,you can never reach your happiness."
            -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(DAMN COME ON U TWO!STOP BREAKING MA BIAS WRECKER LIST!!!!😭❤️👑)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(DAMN COME ON U TWO!STOP BREAKING MA BIAS WRECKER LIST!!!!😭❤️👑)