•23•

„Changbin how are you doing?"Hyunjin asked me when I came downstairs.I stretched myself and hugged Hyunjin slowly.I put my chin on his shoulder and let my hands rest on his back.

„Not okay?"I nodded my head."Is it about someone or is it because of yourself."

I tapped him twice,I tried to tell him it's both of these reasons.He sighed and didn't asked anything more and continued to hug me.

„Where is Minho Hyung?"I asked Hyunjin who hummed the melody of My My from Seventeen.

I let him go and sat down on the couch,curling myself into a ball and putting my body under a warm blue blanket."He went out with your dad to get some breakfast."

I nodded and closed my eyes."Hyunjin..."I whispered."I'm confused over something but I don't know what to do."

„Let me get my imaginary confidence upstairs so I can help you figure it out how you feel."I chuckled a little bit and it seems like it lighted up the mood extremely.

Hyunjin went upstairs and I stayed there under the blanket,thinking about my life.Is it better if I die?Die like Jeongin said?Can I even be happy?

After a short among of time Hyunjin came down with chocolate."Where did yo-"

„Minho got chocolate from Jisung a few days ago and he said ‚Im not gonna eat it,it's the first present I ever got from him.I will show it our kids' so yea
chocolate time."

Minho will kill me but...I'm heartbroken?Im allowed to eat!I took one piece of the chocolate and started to munch it down.

I loved to spend time with Hyunjin,after everything what happened maybe it's better to act like everything is fine.I don't want to be the reason why he can't talk to the others anymore.

"Hyunjin.."I started to talk "Don't be mad at the others okay?"Unfortunately he didn't responded.What did they say to him that he's so mad?

"Jeongin has a asshole phase alright?He really didn't meant it"he picked up another piece of the chocolate.

"Even if,it's fine."I smiled at Hyunjin.I tried to act like everything is fine,act like I'm happy but it hurts.

"Over what are you confused?"he asked me and I quickly shook my head."No it's alright,I was just really sleepy and I said something what I didn't meant to."

Hyunjin was about to say something when his phone got a notification."Ugh,it's Channie Hyung.I told him I will pick him up."Hyunjin stood up and made his way to the front door.

"I will come back soon,how about you and Felix go out somewhere?"He said and put on his shoes.

"Where?"

"Oh I reserved actually a couple breakfast but Minho didn't wanted to go."He said and pouted.

"What?Are you tw-"

"NONONONONO NOT THAT.I heared there is delicious food and you can only get it when you come as a couple.Make me proud and get me some food will ya?"he said and shut the door before I could even process what he said.

"Changbin I guess you go eat breakfast with Felix"my heart started to race suddenly."Calm down"I told myself and breathed in and out.

I went upstairs and saw Felix still asleep on my bed.I smiled and started to change my clothes.

"Ouch.."I hissed in pain after I wanted to change my hoodie.My shoulder still hurted like hell but it got better.

Felix started to move and he opened his eyes widely."What happened?"why is he so caring?Why does he cares so so much?

He held my arm and started to get frustrated slowly."I don't know how I can make you feel better."

"Kiss me"

"Just get ready,we get breakfast now."I said and put on my hoodie.I wasn't looking bad but neither really good.A mix between 'Just woke up' and 'drunk as fuck'.

He nodded and got ready in the bathroom.After I changed completely my clothes and I went to pick up my phone on the table.I saw Felix's phone besidesmine and he got alot of messages.

I picked it up and looked trough the chat between him and Casey the last 24 hours.

"I'm sorry I hurt your feelings?"

"I shouldn't have taken him away?"

"I wish you well?"

I was confused over these messages.She made it look like he likes me....

Does he????

Daily chapter reminder:"Nothing is impossible so don't give up,stand straight because you need to show this cruel world how you can change it by being confident."
                 -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Straykids channel uploaded a video and there was Hyunjin in it so that means he's back now❤️Im so so glad

(Straykids channel uploaded a video and there was Hyunjin in it so that means he's back now❤️Im so so glad.They both deserve the world and everyone who reads it a crown👑❤️)