•22•

Felix

I stood still.He heared everything?!

„Ch-channie-"I stuttered.I looked at the ground with shame written all over my face.I thought he would be disgusted by me or something,thats why I never told him that.

„Felix mate,why are you crying?"he asked and now hugged me.I didn't even realised that I started to cry.I was too scared.

„D-do you hate m-me?"I asked him and hugged him tighter.He patted my back.I tried to calm down because Changbin still was sleeping.

„Me?Hate you?Felix I'm not your friend because of your sexuality.It's your life Mate and no one has the right to judge you.I know it's hard to believe but everyone will stand behind your back alright?"

Now I was crying because I was grateful to have someone like Bangchan but still,I would never tell it anyone else anymore.In Australia I got mobbed and I need to hear at school everyday that I'm a „fagott" no need to hear in in my friend circle too.

I felt a little bit sleepy,Chan now needed to hold my whole body because I was fully leaning against him.

„Y'wanna sleep?"he questioned my behaviour and I just nodded,too tired to talk or cry.

„Good Night ma dear fellow"after smiling I felt asleep.

Bangchan

„HOW CANT THIS DUMBASS KNOW THAT CHANGBIN IS SO INTO HIM?!"

„Minho if you don't keep your voice down now then I swear to god I will make Jisung hate you till death and I will choke you in your sleep."I warned him and both of them looked at me disgusted.

„Damn chill your kinky ass bitch"Hyunjin run his hands through his hair and let his body flop down on the kitchen chair.

We stayed there in silence because we tried to find a solution for this whole mess.

„Okay let me quickly translate everything what you told us into OUR language in our heads.So you say Felix is gay and he likes Changbin but he thinks we will be disgusted if we found out he's gay but at the same time he thinks Changbin isnt gay an-"

„He didn't said that he doesn't believe that changbin is gay but theres this possibility of all those possibilities being possible is just another possibility that can possible happen."

They both looked at each other completely lost."Sorry I hung out too much with Mark,NCT forever."I put my hand on my heart.

„Okay so- at the same time Felix MIGHT think that Changbin isn't gay.Guy's I think we all know that Changbin likes him too but we shouldn't like- push him...He's sensitive and let's be realistic,he never was in a relationships with a boy so we can't be a 101% sure that he really likes Felix."Minho added.

Hyunjin and I looked at him and I started to face palm myself after Hyunjin spit out
„Minho look,you are my Hyung and I really love it how responsible you are...BUT PLEASE BE IT IN REAL SHIT SITUATIONS AND NOT A THIS!"

I missed hanging pit with them.They gave me „home" vibes and that never faded."I swear to god if you guys woke up any one of them,I will tear your assholes apart."

„Dude stop being a kinky sucker,you need a dick for real.Try it it helps me."Minho now sat at the kitchen counter and I was ready to attack.

„Movie?"Hyunjin asked and we nodded.I held Minhos neck and showed his body into the couch in the living room snd now sat on his back."Wanna join?"I asked Hyunjin and he smirked.

„Finally"this was the last word someone said after Minhos unhealthily scream.His fault that his back might be broken.

Changbin

I slowly started to regain my conciseness.I rubbed my head into the pillow a few times to get fully awake.

03:21" I let out a growl.I hated to wake up at these times.I usually can't fall asleep again.It didn't mattered whenever Minho tried to sing for me or Hyunjin stayed by my side.My sleeping rhythm was really fucked up.

I saw in the other bed beside me someone wiggle.It was Felix who was awake-what of course surprised me.

„Binnie?Y'awake?"he asked and I looked dumbfounded not knowing what it meant."Oh yea You awake,sorry my accent."he smiled and now sat up on his bed.

We both looked at the ceiling for some minutes.I felt my head slowly starting to pound.

He laid down again and now took his earplugs."I will go to sleep again,nighti Binnie."

I was disappointed that he just wanted to sleep without explaining me really what happened and where he hid from me all the time.I turned around and stayed in this position for almost a hour.

I wanted to turn my body into Felix direction again but then I felt a pair of hands gripping into my waist."Let's listen together."he plugged it in my ear and my body immediately started to relax after he drew circles on my waist slowly.

„Let's talk tomorrow..."

Daily chapter reminder:"
Happiness is a direction, not a place."
                 -Sara(Author)🐣❤️

(Let's start the triangle ships-just kidding but still,their friendships makes me cry again and again and again

(Let's start the triangle ships-just kidding but still,their friendships makes me cry again and again and again.Btw we all stan Mark right?❤️👑🍀🐣)

Btw we all stan Mark right?❤️👑🍀🐣)

(>•ᴥ•>👑)