•7•

Minho and Hyunjin were standing outside  while Felix was in my car searching for something.I run outside to my car and asked Felix what he was doing there.

„I think I lost something here.."he answered searching now in the back seats.

„If you are searching for the blade,I threw it away."I said without thinking.

„Why did you do that?!"he yelled at me.

„Why do you need it now when you have me now!"

I looked around and saw everyone looking at me in shook.I turned around and run into my bedroom.I didn't knew why I behave like this right now.I decided to go to sleep but then I heared the door opening.

„B-binnie?"he asked and I pretended to sleep."I'm sorry,I go home now.I will help you with Casey,you look nice and made me really really happy today."

I heared him taking his backpack and he was about to leave when I said „Just get into the bed,go into my closet and just pick comfortable clothes out.I won't go to school tomorrow so you can stay asleep."

I was hoping he won't leave and I was relieved when I heared him going into the other room where my closet was.After some minutes he came out and lied down on the bed.After hearing him snoring I could finally sleep in peace.

„Good morning sunshines~"an annoying voice screamed and jumped on me.I heared Felix giggling beside me and Hyunjin laughing.

„It's already 12am,how can you guy's still sleep."Hyunjin nagged after I threw a pillow at him and his stupid face.

„Oi Felix,Channie Hyung wanted to see you."Hyunjin responded after I asked him what he wants.

„Chris Hyung?Mhm I will call him immediately."Felix answered,stood up,streched himself and left the room with his phone.

„Crush?"Minho wiggled his eyebrows.

„In your dreams"I answered closing my eyes again.The room was now filled with dumb fights and laughings from my two best friends.I love them but they suck sometimes .....but I really do love them.

I heared the door and it revealed at happy Felix.He smiled brightly and you could finally see his freckles.

„How do you say I love you in Australian accent?"Minho whispered.

„Dude don't even try it."Hyunjin was ready to fight with Minho.Meanwhile Felix sneaked into my bed and played with my pillow that I trew at Hyunjin.

"Where did you buy this?Its so fluffy!"He asked me playing with the pillow plushie.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Blood was our faith/Changlixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें