•19•

Felix and Chan looked at the scene infront of their eyes.I gave them an uncomfortable look."C-casey?"Chan suddenly stuttered and little tears started to form in his eyes.

Felix and I exchanged a confused look,meanwhile Casey stepped back and stayed silent."I break up with you.."Chan said and run out of the library.

„Break up?!"Felix now screamed makibg sure he heared right.I now fully pushed Casey away and went to Felix."What is going on here?!"I screamed at her and she just scoffed.

I pulled Felix but he didn't wanted to go.
„Go now."Felix told me with a cold voice.

„Let her be and calm down."

„It looked like you would enjoy it too because you didn't pushed her away!"he now blamed me.

„Maybe you should mind your own fucking business because we aren't together!"

„Oh fuck you Seo Changbin."he growled and started running outside.I screamed a quick „wait" but it was too late.

„Happy bitch?!"I yelled at Casey who was crying now.I took a few breaths and went to her."Sorry for yelling."she slung her arms around me and cried.

My heart and my head just had a fight,my heart told me 'Go behind Felix and find him' but meanwhile my head held me back reminding me that I actually liked casey in the beginning.

„I'm sorry..."I whispered...

Bangchan

„Hey mate"Felix came into the cafeteria.I sat with Jisung.

„Hai Channie Hyung,hey Squirrels."I hugged Felix but Jisung seemed to be distracted.

I sat next to Jisung and tried to figure out who he looked at....Minho...

„Channie,does Jisung like Minho?"he suddely whispered and asked me.I just shrugged my shoulders and we both tried to observe him.

Jisung never had a boyfriend.He heared bad things about having a boyfriend and his brother got abused in his relationship.Jisung hated love but he was trying to be happy for all his friends who had a relationship.He is our mood maker in the group.

I saw Minho looking at our table so I waved my hand,signaling him to come over with Hyunjin.

Jisung now looked at his food when Minho approved the table saying „hey".

Actually Minho looked a bit flustered now."Hey guy's,I need to go,I have an exam later.Have fun."Hyunjin waved at us and left the cafeteria leaving us confused.

„Oh right!Didnt you got your Exam back Felix?"I asked him remembering it again.

„Oh yea!I passed with 78%!"he said proudly and Jisung looked at him shocked.

„I got the same score!"Jisung yelled and both of them hugged each other."Hey do you guys want to come help me find a book in the library?"I asked and Felix sprung up."I come with you."

„I stay here with Jisung."Minho said sat on the place where Felix sat a few seconds ago.I nodded and we left the table seeing Jisung laugh now.

In the hallway we talked about my upcoming exam.I was two grades ahead of him but he didn't mind listening to me.

„Where is Casey actually?"I asked him and blushed thinking about her.

We were together since she was in Australia,I never told it anyone because I was scared that Felix doesn't accept it or that Jisung can't support me.

Back then Hyunjin,Changbin,Minho,Seungmin and kinda I.N were my friends.We actually were really close after what happened.I didn't dared to tell them that because when I wanted to announce it,it came out that Changbin fucked with I.N's Girlfriend.It was a whole drama so the friendship broke.

Casey and I had such a wonderful time,she was my first kiss.She's the most beautiful,adorable and loya-

„......"I stopped thinking about all the happy things when we saw Casey and Changbin leaning against the desk very close to esch other...

Again Changbin

Again he took away his friends love

He will never Change

Never

„C-casey?"I tried not to be a crying mess right now but I couldn't help.It hurts do much."I break up with you.."I said and run out of the library not wanting an explanation for this situation.

I run into the bathroom and sat down on the ground in the last cabinet.I silently cried.It hurts.It hurts."IT HURTS!"I screamed out now sobbing out loudly.

I.N

„Hey Seungmin wait!"someone screamed Seungmins name and we waited.It was Hyunjin,the one and only.

„What?"Seungmin asked annoyed."Bitch just get together already ugh.."I whispered and rolled my eyes.Unfortunately no one heared it.

„We need to talk about Changbin."he blurred out and I gasped.I started to remember what he did to me.

What he did to

us.

Daily chapter reminder:"You can't be fully happy without pain.It's like,you can't be an angle without wings,It doesn't work out and that's what you call growing up."
               -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Oml they are so so cute!Maknae line!Im happy that in this story they are really close but we got to ship them with other people~ ❤️👑👀✨)