•52•

Felix

"Hey Felix,how are you doing?"Jeongin sat down on the chair next to my bed.I looked around to find something I could protect myself with.

"W-why are you here?"I asked him and slowly moved away.

He giggled like a psychopath."Aren't we friends?"

I looked at the door but I couldn't see any of my friends."Aw come on Felix.I am really proud of what you did.Really really proud."he smiled at me.

"Sadly it wasn't enough for me."he added and I looked at him confused.

"Hyunjin called me and asked me to take care of you because the other are going somewhere.You know,If Wonho wouldn't have touched you...I would have loved to do alot to you,do you know that?"he asked me and now grabbed my tights slowly and patted them.

"I would never ruin his reputation...I just wanted to have you all for me."he smiled brightly at me."The first time I saw you I really did liked you but I wasn't sure.I like Channie Hyung and you but since we are here alone now.."

He harshly grabbed my throat and chocked me."Let's end this."

"Grab him."a voice said and Jisung run out of the closet.

Jisung tackled Jeongin down and pinned him into the ground with Hyunjins help.They kept a hand on Jeongins mouth so he muffled something I couldn't understand.

Suddely the other stormen inside with the police."Yang Jeongin?"They asked and Chan answered with yes.

"You are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney and if you cannot afford an attorney one will be appointed for you. If you waive these rights and talk to us, anything you say may be used against you in court."the police officers took him with them.

I started crying out loud.I was scared.So fucking scared.

Everyone came and hugged me but Hyunjin stayed near the door with his phone on his ear.

"It was Changbin who told Hyunjin to get Jeongin here to arrest him.What did Jeongin do?"Jisung asked me.I saw Seungmin sitting on the floor while he grabbed his head.

Chan leaned against the door and hugged himself.

I could understand them.They were his friends.They all have been close to each other,mostly Seungmin.

"He said If I don't stay awake from Changbin and the others he will make you all regretting it.I'm sorry,t-then I went to Wonho because..b-because I thought i-it will be the b-best and then he..-he sla-"

"OUT OF THE WAY!EMERGENCY!EVERYONE STAY AWAY!"A few doctors screamed.I could finally breath out after I explained so quickly.

Chan was about to hug Seungmin when the doctors run past my hospital room.They pushed a bed with someone to the left side of the hospital where the doctor usually do a surgery.

Maybe I was being paranoid but..

"G-guys..?"Hyunjin stuttered.

I looked around and everyones face went pale.No one breathed.Everyone stayed silent.

When the doctors reached past my door I could see it.I could see the reason everyone stopped breathing.I could see everything clearly.

I slowly stood up from my bed.I stumbled to the door.No way.It couldn't be.

.....Changbin.

The next one is the last chapter...Do we get a happy ending?We will see...Let's end this book today

Daily chapter reminder:"Fear of death is ridiculous, because as long as you are not dead you are alive, and when you are dead there is nothing more to worry about!"
       -Sara(Author)🐣🧡

Daily chapter reminder:"Fear of death is ridiculous, because as long as you are not dead you are alive, and when you are dead there is nothing more to worry about!"       -Sara(Author)🐣🧡

(We weren't brothers by birth, but we knew from the start...fate brought us together to be brothers by heart." — Unknown👑❤️)