•48•

Jisung

I was under shook.I didn't moved or breathed in this moment.In the moment I saw Felix's face and neck.

"F-felix?"I stuttered and now crawled to him.

"Wake up will ya?"

"Felix please wake up.Felix don't do this to me.Felix come on."I shacked him but got pushed back while now teachers approached us.I looked back and saw Minho and Chan holding me.

"Let go.."I growled.I wanted to be next to him.Hear him breath and tell me everything is alright.

"Let the teachers do their work."Chan said while Minho scoffed."He deserves it,he never cared."

In this moment,I started shacking like crazy.I looked around and saw the fork on the floor.When Wonho pushed me I let my food drop into the floor.

I took the fork and stabbed my shoulder with it.

Why I didn't stabbed Minho?This moron didn't deserved my attention after he pulled Felix cap away and then says he deserved it.

People would question my action but I know why I hurt myself.I thought if I hurt myself I will get strong enough to pull my hands away and that's exactly what happened.

I pushed Minho and Chan away.

Again someone pulled me away and it were the teachers.

The teachers around us tried to calm me down but no."No,n-no let me s-see him."I finally started to cry out.

"HES THE ONLY ONE I HAVE LEFT!"I screamed.Eventually the teachers let me go after I screamed this sentence and I run up to Felix who still laid on the ground.

"Felix,f-felix come on."I grabbed his face and I saw blood."You can't do this.You promised me to stay forever didn't you?"I smiled at him while I held his head on my lap.

"I love you alot."I continued to cry while my tears dropped into his face.Suddely something squeezed my hand and I widely watched the scene infront of me.

Felix was painting hard and loudly like he would get enough air for breathing.The teacher next to me cut his hoodie and his body looked so much worser then his face.

"Okay good,g-good stay,please s-stay awake."I sniffed and looked into his eyes.They looked so painful and dull,like they would scream for help,scream to be helped but nothing happened.

"M-minho?"I heared a voice behind me.It was Changbin.

I quickly looked up and looked into his face while holding Felix's hand."Please."I whispered."Please Changbin.I beg you."I started to beg him without knowing what for.

"Jisung you need to let him go."3 teachers approached me and held me tightly while they suddenly carried Felix's away.

"But you can't do this!Y-you can't!"Changbin screamed at the teachers and the director who just came.

My shoulder hurted alot.The teachers kept holding me tightly what caused me to yelp a few times.Changbin run to me and I was free.He held me tightly in his arms.
„Let's go,e-explain everything."

„Changbin don't give a fu-"

„MINHO FOR GOD SHACKES ARE YOU THAT HEARTLESS?!TELL ME I AM WRONG THAT I CARE ABOUT THE BOY I LOVE!TELL ME IM WRONG THAT I HUG JISUNG.TELL ME IM WRONG THAT I HELP THE BOY YOU WOULD DIE FOR!"

Minho gasped and turned around.Die?...He would die for me?
Lee Minho would die for Han Jisung?

Changbin suddely picked me up and he started running towards the entrance where we saw doctors surrounding someone.

I felt like I can't breath.I felt like I would die right here.

Before we reached them they drove away.They just drove away.
"Guy's?!"Seungmin screamed behind us.

„We,w-we need t-t-to drive."Changbin said now shivering.Seungmin wanted to take his car keys away but apparently someone else did.

„No one of you is able to drive without making the police following us.Get in."Minho screamed and now picked me up from Changbins back.I didn't complained.I just needed to see Felix.

Minho run to the car with me while the others followed him."I'm such an asshole."he whispered.

We all got in the car and Minho drove quickly but carefully.Seungmin stopped my bleeding shoulder while Chan called someone on his phone.

It must have been his mother because he talked politically.Right now I just tried to focuse on what will happen.

Who did this to him?Wonho?Changbin?No Changbin was shooked by himself.Minho?Would he do that?No right?

....what if he dies?

Daily chapter reminder:"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life."
-Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Their story here is so sad and complicated

(Their story here is so sad and complicated...I hope I decide to make a happy ending...;))