•13•

"He's in the car,he fell asleep during the crying the whole time."Seungmin explained and I sat down again.

"I told you guys to leave this place when he is scared."I said and glared angry at him but he only crossed his arms.

"Be thanful,when I wouldn't have been here you would have been hurt"I scoffed and showed him my shoulder"too late"

"Changbin we need to go to the hospital!"Seungmin pulled my sleeves.

"Seungmin why tf do you care?"I growled and pushed him away."I could ask you the same thing.Looks like you changed."he said and I looked confused.

"Changbin don't be a whore,you know what I mean.Didn't you slept with I.N's girlfriend?Oh wait no need to ask because YOU slept with every girl in our school."

"You never cared about anyone else then urself,not even for Minho or Hyunjin.That's why everyone hates you so much,you really think Minho and Hyunjin are thankful to have someone like you?!Piece of trash.Now you help me to get ride of Shownu?Wtf is wrong with you.I don't care what you do or who you are but if I should really believe you,eat this fucked up attitude and grow up"he hissed and was out of breath.

He threw the keys on the ground and left me on the ground.

.....it hurted.

Hurted to hear all these stuff.Am I really such a bad person?Does Hyunjin and Minho really think that of me?Felix too?...

I got up and took the keys.I stumbled back to the car when I saw Felix sitting in the car,sleeping peacefully.

I got inside and let my eyes rest.
"You never cared about anyone else then urself,not even for Minho or Hyunjin."

I started the car and made my way back to my house.

"Changbin!Where were you two?!We were worried."Minho screamed at me when I laid Felix on the bed.

I turned around and both of them gasped looking at my wound."I'm okay,p-please just get out."

Did I really just stutter?I?Seo Changbin?
I think I'm going insane.

"Changbin come on,let us help you."

"STOP IT I DONT WANT TO BE A BURDEN EVEN MORE"I screamed at them and made them back away.

I pushed them outside and shut the door closen and locked it.I slide down the door.I couldn't cry.My heart felt so Empty.

"Binnie?"a soft voice called my name and I saw Felix sitting on his bed.He yawned and stood up.

"Binnie are you alright?"he asked me and kneeled down next to me.I nodded my head and I tried to stand up.

"S-shoulder."he yelped and rushed to the bathroom.He brought the half bathroom in here."I-i don't know w-what you exactly need."he muttered and sat down next to me.

After bandaging the wound

"Thanks"I thanked him and looked into the mirror.

"Why is the door locked?Did you had a fight with Minho Hyung and Hyunjin Hyung?"he already called Minho "Hyung" ,cute.

"I'm just not a good friend"I smiled at Felix and laid down in my bed.

"Don't say that!You helped me and even Seungmin!"he now scolded me.

I slightly smiled before passing out in my bed.

Meanwhile Felix's Pov

Changbin Hyung just closed his eyes and started to breath in and out loudly.