•39•

"Miss Yang I just want to talk."I said when she approached me slowly.I was trying to back away but it was too late.

She was about to grab my wrist when I run upstairs into the bathroom and looked it."Damn I never thought I get in such a situation,this is worser then my school grades."I muttered to myself and I heared a few fading screams from outside.

„Y-ypu brat!"the woman screamed and hit the door repeatedly."You should be ashamed of yourself!For what you did to Jeongin!Hes just a little kid!"

Suddely the bathroom door opened by itself and I looked around to find something what would protect me.His mom had a hammer in her hand when I screamed."Your husband is together with Changbins Mom"

I was ready to take a hit but nothing happened.I looked up and saw his mom slowly sitting down on the ground.She now had tears in her eyes."Miss?"

She suddely started screaming out loud and hitting her head.I was trying to stop her."G-go away!"she screamed at me and she hugged me out of the sudden.

I heared the door from downstairs opening.Jeongin and Chan run upstairs and stood infront if the bathroom when his mom spoke out "I'm sorry,I-im such a bad mother.I l-love Je-jeongin.I dont w-want to lose h-him too."

I looked at Jeongin who hesitated to go near her."M-mom?"he said with a tiny voice and his mom turned around broking the messy hug.Jeongin made the first move and hugged her.

"I don't know the last time I hugged you"Jeongin said this to his mother and she smiled a little bit.

Another person entered the house."Felix?!Felix where are you?!"

I went downstairs after I heard Changbins voice."Are you gone nuts you fucking hilarious Idiot?!You could have seriously got hurt!"it hurted me a little bit that he yelled at me like that,using these words but Hyunjin warned me tho.

His eyes were again filled with tears like a few hours ago,they were swollen and red.
„I was so worried you Idiot.I was so fucking worried that you get hurt."Changbin hugged me and began to cry fully into my arms.

Chan gave us a signal to leave the house and so we did."Changbin you can't drive in this state."I said,while he didn't wanted to let go of me.

„I can't lose you too Felix,I can't let anyone hurt you."he cried and I felt flustered even tho it wasn't the moment to feel this.

We sat down in the car when I realised I can't actually drive.I hit my head on the car and I started to feel slightly dizzy cuz this damn metal shit is making me insane.

I didn't felt that well still.My body gets weaker and weaker every hour.Next week I get new blood so It will get better...right?

„I will drive you both."Chan suddenly appeared besides the car door and I nodded.

I wanted to go to the backseats when I heared a „Felix.."coming from the other direction.I turned around and Jeongin stood there.

Chan nodded at me so I followed Jeongin behind the house.Soon his „thank you" smile disappeared and he pushed me against the house wall.

„You!"he growled angrily at me.

Tf is going on right now.I didn't do anything...expect for making his mom mad,telling her about her husband and stealing Jeongins housekeys.Wow I did fucked up.

„If you come near Changbin,Chan,Minho,Seungmin,Hyunjin or near me or my family again,I will ruin yours and Changbins life and he will blame you."

I was...shocked?I didn't even knew how to call it.It was just shocking me of how quickly this little boy can turn into a monster.

„Why would I listen to someone like YOU?"I asked him and glared at him.

„Take a look by yourself."he gave me his phone and showed me an Video....

„You wanna ruin Changbins life?No?Then stay the fuck away from them and. begore you do that...."

„Break.His.Heart."

Daily chapter reminder:"Keep your Sandness to you because 19% of the people won't care and 80% will be happy that you actually have these concerns ,then there are these 1% who will help you."

(I'm so sorry for not uploading Chapters the last few days,I got a little bit sick and I kinda overworked myself but now I feel better and I'm ready to upload some Chapters today

(I'm so sorry for not uploading Chapters the last few days,I got a little bit sick and I kinda overworked myself but now I feel better and I'm ready to upload some Chapters today.Thank you for waiting and thank you for caring❤️)