•16•

"Do you need something?"Felix asked me that every 10 minutes.I get that hes worried but-Nvm...at least he cares.

"Im okay Felix,just a little dizzy."I answered and let my eyes rest.I was determined to get home today so I did my best to rest.

"I know it sounds weird but its really refreshing to have more blood."he said and suddenly blushed."Why are you red?"I asked him and smirked knowing he's flustered, he turned around and told me he gets me water.

I laid there with my closed eyes.The window was open and I could hear the rain falling on the ground.The cold breeze hit my numb left arm.It was a good feeling and it made me feel more comfortable.Better cold then hot in my opinion.

I was about to fall asleep when the door opened."Im back Binnie"Felix came inside and sat down next to me placing the cup of water next to my bed.

I really really wanted to cuddle right now."What am I saying?!"I scolded myself in my head.

"You know Binnie,I'm really thankful to have you by my side.You really aren't a bad friend."he smiled at me and my heart suddenly began to race.It skipped three heartbeats.

I nodded and looked out of the window again.Rain is so satisfying to watch and hear,I wish I could go outside,writing some lyrics in the rain.It was a perfect day.

"I don't like rain,I'm scared of thunderstorms and I can't never say when a thunderstorm comes."he shivered and laid back on his seat.I agreed because I didn't liked thunderstorms too but I wasn't scared.It was just annoying.

I gave Felix now my full attention when he began to squabble how Jisung and he climbed on a tree and how Jisung landed like the Sqirrels named 'Superhero lannding'.

He likes Jisung alot but he looks close to Chan Hyung too...I was so into my thoughts that I didn't realised that a nurse came inside and wanted to talk to Felix.

They both went outside the door when I heared Felix yell."Thank you so so much!"Felix thanked her loudly and stormed inside the room.

"I can sleep here!"Felix happily held my hand and swung it up and down.I knew he had a plan,he got me a cup but theres was no water in it.Dumbass.

I nodded and I made some space for him.
"Yesterday you barely slept,you can sleep now.I will go to take a rest too."I said and made him lay down next to me.

"You were awake?"he asked me and I nodded."You took care of me and studied.You are kinda loud when you are frustrated about History."I giggled and he apologized.

He put his head on my chest."Binnie your heart beats fast."

"Of course because you are here"

"Yea because it's t-...too cold,yea."I lied and he accepted it."Let me warm u~" he whined with his Australia accent and hugged me tighter.

I feel asleep after I made sure the blanket was over his slim body.

A few hours later
7pm

I woke up after hearing the door closing.Felix was still sleeping like a koala hugging me.I looked at the door and saw Minho and Jisung standing there smiling at each other while talking quietly.

I wish Minho would smile like this more often.I know he fakes his smile especially when he sees the 'others'.

"Hyung"I called him and he lioked at me now."Awake sleepy head?"I rolled my eyes and fought with me whenever I should greet Jisung or not.

"Hey Jisung,thanks for visiting."I sat a little bit up not wanting to wake up Felix.He smiled at me and waved his hand.Maybe he isn't that bad.

"I will go ask the doctor if we can take you home today."Minho announced and left the room.

"So Changbin."Jisung began."Do you like Felix?"he asked me and I was taken aback about the question.

"You know,Felix is always this lovey dovey,he cuddles and plays with everyone but he would never agree to be this close to a bullie."

Wtf....I'm not a bullie!

"I'm not bullie."I answered coldly.Felix began to shiver slightly so I patted his head.

"We heared alot of rumors and stuff from people"

"Seungmin"

"and Felix actually hates people like you who plays with everyones heart.I was really thankful that you give him your blood but still wasn't sure how you are like."he talks alot.

"but actually after this whole week I saw how you are really.Mhm I trust you alright?"He confessed and I my eyes widened.

"You really are a good person,Felix always talks about you.I apologise for thinking like that at first."

"Jisung please don't apologise,I'm not an angel,I make mistakes too and some people have a good reason to hate me.I want you to know that It will never be my attempting to hurt him or his friends."I heared him sigh and he now smiled more brightly.

"He said you are hot"He said and I responded "Minho likes squirrels".

We both laughed out loud and talked a little bit more.Minho came back after a while with a pale face.

"C-changbin"he came inside and behind him was a person.

Daily chapter reminder:"Problems are not stopping signs,they are guidelines."
                      -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

"                       -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Should I make Minho and Jisung get closer to each other?Minsung makes me UwU❤️👑)