•51•

Changbin

"I think I like Seungmin.."

....

"WHAT?!"Minho and I gasped while Hyunjin hide his face into his palms.

I still held Minho tightly and put his head against my chest.He continued to shake.
"Hyunjin we are happy for you.We know how much Seungmin likes you too but treat him good alright?"

Hyunjin blushed and nodded happily.

"Minho,Jinnie,I need to go.Minho you need to stay here and take care of our all boys alright?"I said happily.

"annnddd Channie Hyung."Hyunjin started laughing.

"Chan should marry one of Minho's cats."

"No,I won't let my cats get married!No way!My cats are too precious and special!"we all giggled.

I let Minho go and he went inside the room."Hey Changbin,should I come with you?"he asked me still not knowing where I wanted to go.

I shook my head."No you need to do something for me.Something important."
I whispered something into his ear and he hesitately nodded.

"Why?"he asked me and I didn't answered.Maybe sometimes I can't read how people feel but I do know of who they are scared of.

"Just get him here,I will be back in time."I pointed out when he should get him here and Hyunjin continued to only nod,probably making mental notes right now.

I hugged him one last time and then I left the hospital.

I took a glance at my blue car.I sighed and stepped inside.My hands were sweaty and I was scared.I really was scared but when it's true what Jisung said,I will make him pay...even if it may gonna be his death.

I couldn't control my anger.I was driving as fast as possible without watching out for my and others safety.

I can't slow down.I need to get this done.

I picked up my phone and called the police telling them that they should come at Felix's old dorm.They wanted more explanation why they should arrive there but I just hung up and threw my phone out of the window.

I drove faster then before what caused many cars to stop out of the sudden to not hurt anyone by crashing into me.Actually It should have been switched because I should have slown down to not crash INTO other cars.

When I saw his house my eyes felt heavy and my finger gripped into the leader seat harshly.

I got out of my car and slammed the door shut.I looked at my wrist.It was already red and veiny.I used my whole strength to break down the front door.

Why I didn't knocked?Did he asked Felix for permission when he did this to him?Probably not so why caring about a door when I have to deal with another shit soon.

When I broke the door I heared a voice yelling loudly."Who's there!"

and a "come in!"

Come in?Is it that normal when someone breaks his door,he wants them to come in?

I stepped inside just to meet two people who pulled me against the wall.Shownu and Yeonjun.Shownu started kicking me into my stomach without any warnings.

But Yeonjun didn't looked as satisfied as Shownu did.Yeonjun just held me.

"Good to see you Changbin,I was bored right now and wanted to play a nice game."Wonho smirked when I spit blood.

I would lie if I say it didn't hurted like hell.Blood came up to my throat and made me taste it.Disgusting.

Wonho held a knife in his hand.

"Let's play,shall we?"he said and run up to me and stabbed me in my stomach.

Fuck.

Felix

I opened my eyes and trued to breath in and out properly.I had a nightmare.A nightmare about the whole situation.A nightmare of how Changbin gets together with Jeongin and how everyone hates me.

"Felix!"Jisung run up to me and held me tightly."I'm here,shhh."

I hugged him back and I tried to stay as calm as possible.I broke the hug when I saw Minho.

I looked around and saw Chan and Seungmin too.I gulped out loudly enough for everyone to understand how I felt.
"Felix please calm down and let him exp-"

"I'm sorry Felix.I'm so so sorry.For everything I did.I didn't mean anything I said about you and Jisung.I love Jisung and I love you too.You never did something bad to us.You always tried to help and I've been an asshole."Minho hastily spoke and bowed multiple times.

I felt a cold breeze hit me.I would love to forgive him but I can't.What if Jeongins will know about this?Will he hurt Minho or Jisung too?

"Go."I said straight forward and Jisung gasped.

"Felix please I beg you.I like you and you know that.Please don't be mad.I swear I wi-"

"GET OUT EVERYONE NOW!"I screamed and turned around not wanting to face anyone.

I shivered,believe me I never shivered this much in my entire life.

I heared the door opening and I thought everyone left.I thought everyone did...

I sighed and held my blanket tightly in my fist."Hey Felix."a voice said.

„Jisung go."

„Sadly it's not Jisung....heyyy..."

I turned around and looked into his eyes.Into the eyes I was scared of....the eyes I tried to avoid.

Soon we will end this book❤️

Daily chapter reminder:"Being scared doesn't show how less brave you are,it shows that you can accept your flaws and that makes you become such a good human."
-Sara(Author)🐣🧡

(Chan being all single in this book but

(Chan being all single in this book but..maybe not for too long.❤️🥺👑)