Important

Hey everyone here.Please stay strong alright?Please don't let anyone break you,don't let anyone decide ur life and don't let anyone take the lust of life away from you.I may not know some of you but I feel like I need to say it.I don't want anyone to feel so much pain anymore.It isn't fair.Nobody are angels but who are we to decide who are good people and who are the bad ones?

It doesn't matter how small or big ur problems are.If it just hurts you,please speak up and don't stay silent.Please never lose hope okay?

Life isn't really that beutiful but no one ever said that.We all have Idols we look up to but remember that these Idols don't look down at us just because they may be more famous.Everyone struggled with pain,everyone has a bad week but you should never NEVER allow someone to hurt you that badly.

I don't know what you are going thrue but I want you to remember that theres is always a person who will care.If you don't have anyone then please text me.I don't want to see people being in pain anymore.I'm so sick of other people to judge others because or their religions,their skin,their look,their dreams or their sexuality.

So please stay strong alright?You are so damn beutiful and I don't need to see even a pic of you.You are just wonderful and strong.I'm glad you are here.

Whenever you need comfort.This is a safe place for everyone and everything.

Never lose hope,maybe you can find someone here who gives you their light in ur darkness.Hey,don't cry or be sad.

We only live once so let's enjoy it and let's die without any regrets and any pain.

I love you.I love you so much and I'm thankful to have you.