•14•

I just woke up and the sun shined right into my face.I was getting so annoyed that I kicked the blanket away but forgot the hard impact because of my shoulder.

I groaned and sat down on the bed.I looked at the other bed hoping to find Felix but he wasn't there.It was unusual silent.I mean it was my house.

I got slowly up and leaned against the wall to get to my closet.I changed into this :

I went downstairs and let my phone charge in the bedroom

I went downstairs and let my phone charge in the bedroom.I slowly went downstairs trying to grab something to not fall down.I felt a little bit dizzy.

I wanted to call out "Hyung" but after what happened yesterday with Seungmin I felt bad.I went into the living room to find 2 sleeping boys on the couch.I was smiling a little bit and decided to make breakfast today.

After an hour

"Done"I praised myself a little bit

"Done"I praised myself a little bit.I wanted to wake up Minho and Hyunjin when I saw my studio rooms door open.

I went into the studio and saw Felix sleeping on my leader couch.He sniffled something and slowly opened his eyes.

"I smell food"he said sleeply and stretched himself.I went to him and patted his head."I made breakfast"I said when I held my hand against his cheek.

"Binnie ur hand is hot"he said and now held my hand.I don't get sick easily but maybe I was really exhausted.

"Let me check your temperature."he said and held his hand against my forehead."You are burning !"he scolded me and I started to sulk after he sended me into bed.

After a few minutes he came into the room and held medicine in his hand and a glass of water.

"I already ate Breakfast so please enjoy yours with the others."I slightly smiled at him to make him feel less worried but obviously it didn't worked.

"Binnie I will be back soon alright?"he left the room after I nodded.

I felt so cold,I took my blanket and covered my body till up to my chin.I was looking at my wound.The bandages were covered in blood so I decided to open them.

Of course an inflamed wound.Even tho Felix trued to take care of it yesterday,it was too late.No wonder I got sick.

"C-changbin..."I heared Chan's voice.

"How tf did u get here half n half bastard?!"I screamed at him but yelled in pain after it.

He sighed and let a "Nice to see you too" slip.He came fully into the room and closed the door.

He treated my wound,I hated it because I hate him.I hated his presence,his whole existence and everything what is befriended with him.

"Done,try to move it"I moved it and shit,he did a great job.What a jerk.

"Hmm.."I muttered and turned around.
He stood up and went to my desk."It's been a long time since I was here"he smiled when he held a picture in his hands.

I looked away when I heard him say "I didn't knew you kept this picture."

"What do you exactly want?!Hyunjin and Minho I know you are behind the door,get your ass inside and tell me what tf is wrong!"I yelled angrily.

The door opened and revealed my 2 friends,when I can call them that.

"What happened with Seungmin yesterday?"Hyunjin asked me staright foward,meanwhile Chan and Minho gasped.

'You only care about yourself' '

"Nothing"I reaponded thinking about what he said.

"Changbin we are all friends for years here,why can't you just once talk about what's wrong."Minho asked me.

"No!Hes not my friend!"I glared at Bangchan."WHY CANT YOU ALL LEAVE SOMEONE LIKE ME ALONE ?!"I cried out loud while hiding my face with my hands.

"I ONLY CARE ABOUT MYSELF,I TREATED EVERYONE LIKE SHIT,I NEVER DONE ANYTHING GOOD TO YOU SO DONT ACT LIKE YOU ARE FINE WHEN IM AROUND YOU!ITS SO TIRING TO NEED TO HEAR THAT I ONLY DONE BAD SHIT IN MY LIFE.JUST.LEAVE.!"

......

Everyone stayed in silence.No one dared to move or breath.I felt like shit shouting at them this much.Maybe Seungmin was right.They never cared or lov-

Minho hugged me.He was crying now out loudly and gripped on my shirt tightly.It felt like he would never stop crying once he begins.

Hyunjin was sitting next to me and leaned against me while sobbing and Chan?He was standing there looking away from us.

"H-hyung"I cried out and looked at Chan.He was smiling at me and run his hand trough my hair."Gwenchana"he whispered and it made me calm down.

It's been a long time since we were this close again.I felt guilty because in the end....I was the one who broke our all friendship.

After everyone calmed down

"Look I dont know what Seungmin told you but you know he's still pissed at you...in the end we all know he loves you the most because you are his Hyung."Chan explained and caressed my hand.

"Do t-the other hate m-me?"I asked Chan while looking into his eyes.I can't explain what I saw but It was a mix between sadness and hope.

Daily chapter reminder: "Even a falling star still shines" ~Tablo
                     -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

Daily chapter reminder: "Even a falling star still shines" ~Tablo                     -Sara(Author)❤️🐣  

(I would never cry over them •🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡I love them so much,immaaaaa ccrrrrrryyyy❤️👑)