•6•

„What happened?Hey breath in and out."

We were about to leave the department store when Felix suddenly kneeled down,holding his shirt tightly and breathing irregular.I tried to make him calm down but I didn't knew how.
I hugged him.

„W-what ar-are you d-doing?"he asked me.I didn't even knew why I hugged him.I felt like it's the right thing to do.

(I was just writing this and I became a message from Vlife and Golden Child's new MV /Breath/ came out wuiwuiwui Stan them)

I looked around and saw people looking at us weird but I really didn't cared.He started to breath slowly again but I didn't felt like stop hugging him."Wanna get on my back?"I asked him but he looked at his shoes.

I sighed,turned around and gave him a signal to climb on my back.I felt something light on my back so I stood up,took all the shopping bags and we left together the building.

„T-they starre at us.."Felix whispered into my ear what gave me shivers."Let them look at us.They can't denie that we look good."

He buried his face into my neck and breathed in my scent."You don't smell bad."he said after taking another sniff.

Weirdo"I thought and opened the car door."Do you want to go somewhere else or home?I don't think you should go to school tomorrow."I said looking at the clock that said 7.23pm.

„Mhm...I don't want to go home..."he answered looking quite sad again."I live with Wonho in one dorm.."

I picked up my phone and called Minho.
„Who are you calling?"Lix asked me curious.

„Hey Minho"

Where are you Changbin?"

„Busan,anyways can you put another bed into my room?"

Felix gasped trying to make me change my mind but Minho just hummed and I ended the call.

„I wont let you stay with him."I directly said while looking into his eyes."He's not a bad person..."

„You aren't a toy neither.."

He stayed still and turned his head in the direction of the window.I opened it a little bit and extra drove in a road where you have a pretty view.

After I found a good route and drove it hoping to make Felix's mood better.

„Woaaa"

„We can go there again in a few days and you can see more of Busan alright?"

„Why are you so nice Changbin?"he said kinda coldly and I felt akward because I didn't knew why I did all this.Was it because of Hyunjin?or because I want Casey to like me?

I didn't answered his question and just drove.I wanted to ask him where he lives to pick up all his belongings but I decided to let him rest for today.Our blood needs alot of rest so I was never allowed to go out like this alone and looks like the australien boy here wasn't really that sozial active.I drove into the garden of my place and saw Hyunjin standings there.

„Are you sure that my poor ass is allowed to step inside?"he asked me making me laugh out loud.

„Felix just go in.You know Hyunjin so you can go with him inside."he opened the car snd Hyunjin hugged him and they both faded slowly when they entered the house.

I decided to take all the bags and looks like Felix forgot his bag.

Should I look through hid bag?...Yea fuck it."I opened his school bag and took some things out.

Pencil case,Notebook,Homework,razor blade,wallet,ke-....RAZOR BLADE?!"

I couldn't believe my eyes.I took it out and hid it in my pockets."As long as you are my friend you aren't allowed to cut yourself."I whispered quietly being really mad.

I put the other stuff into his bag again and left the car after I closed it.

„Ay Minho help me please"I whined as much annoying as I could."Hell no,you forgot that I had a date and called me to organise you a fucking bed."he sulked and left me there like trash.

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs into my room.When I opened my door I saw Felix lying in my bed,sleeping peacefully and scratching his arm.I smiled at him and started to unpack the clothes.

„Good day?" Hyunjin asked me when he suddely appeared out of nowhere.I nodded still unpacking."Are you sure you want to donate him your blood?"He asked me in a serious tone now and I could feel his eyes on me.

„Changbin why are you doing this?Who do you want to prove what?"

„Look I can help him and there are two benefits for me.First of all If I need blood one day he's the one who can donate me it and Second of all,thats how I can get Casey."I answered feeling another pair of eyes on me.

Hyunjin scoffed at my answer and left the room.I finished unpacking and picked out some clothes to wear from me.
„Y-you like c-casey?"I heared a voice say,it sounded really sad and heartbreaking.Felix was sitting on the bed now looking into his arms.

„I do,is there a problem?"He shook his head and I left into the bathroom to shower.

He looked so sad...Probably because I woke him up while he was sleeping.
I showered with warm water and cleaned up my face.After drying my body and I put clothes on and left the bathroom still hearing felixs question.

„Hey Felix if you have a pr-problem?"
I looked around in my room but Felix's was no where to be seen.

I run down the stairs calling for Hyunjin and Minho."Guy's where is Felix?"

„Guy's!"I screamed multiple times but no one answered.

"Wtf..."

Daily chapter reminder: There's no good and bad person in this world.Between good and bad isn't much space because everyone has a dark side and a good side.
~Sara(Author)🐣

(I could write a whole book about you but let me say it shortly

(I could write a whole book about you but let me say it shortly.Thank you for being you and staying.We love you,the best leader in the world👑 🌎 ❤️)