•53•

Before we start with the final Chapter.Thank you so much for reading this book.Nothing makes me happier then knowing I can entertain people a little bit with writing some silly stories.

I have alot of future projects so I would appreciate it if you support me in my other coming books too!Thank you,enjoy reading this very last Chapter.
-Sara(Author)

Felix

"W-why can't I see him?!"I screamed at the doctors and hit them in their chest.It was a rainy day today.Too cloudy and dark.

"I'm sorry kid,we can't tell you how he is doing."The doctor hugged me but it didn't helped.I didn't helped at all.

"I give my blood!"I screamed but Jisung pulled me back."You can't!It will affect Changbin for his whole life!You don't even have enough blood for yourself!"

"Jisung"I turned around.

Jisung

"Jisung"he turned around and meet my eyes.I looked into his eyes."I beg you,alright?I need your permission."

"No you won't!I don't give you my permission!"I let his arm go and laid against the cold white wall.

"You guy's have two minutes to decide."Chan informed us and stood besides me.

"You can't do that!"I warned him but he did something what made me break down completely.He smiled.

Felix smiled always but this time...it was the most purest and honest smile he ever gave me."Ji,I promised you I won't ever leave."

I put my hands on my ears.I couldn't.I couldn't listen anymore.

"One minute.."Seungmin said and looked at the clock.Meanwhile Minho and Hyunjin had a breakdown too.They screamed around and cried,yelling for help so helplessly.

"Jisung,Thank you.You told me I need to protect the people I love."

"Do you remember the day we meet?For god shackes we were such a mess.I only wished one thing in my entire life."

He stopped and took my hands.

"Helping someone who deserves to live.Make my existence worth it."we said at the exact same time remembering the day we meet.

Flashback
3rd Persons View

"Felix!What is your life goal?"Little Han asked curious.

"Oi Hannie...thats a mean question!"

"Do you want to be a millionaire?"Han asked Felix.

It wasn't such a beutiful day.It was raining the whole time but Han and Fwlix still studied outside.How dumb it sounds,rain kinda connected them.

"Han!"Felix said and Han jumped up.

"I want to make my existence worth it and save someone who deserves to live!"Felix clapped cutely but Han didn't seemes satisfied.

"Don't say that!"Han laid down on the grass and held his jacket on his face to cover it.

Felix started to smile and laid next to him."When I die,I hope after such a rainy day it will shine brightly!"

Han never accepted this answer.How could he?It was his best friend.Too young and too innocent to understand the meaning of death..until now.

Present
3rd Person View

Han smiled when he remembered this day.It was the most meaningful day they ever had together.But still,han couldn't accept the offer from his best friend.