•17•

"I-isn't that Kim Jin Hwan"Minho asked me and I nodded shocked.

I tried to sit straight to show at least some kind of respect.He was a friend from my dad and he's a producer.I sended him some of my lyrics and I can't believe he's here.

I'm a huge fan of him since already 6 years!

"Hyung,it's a honor that you are here right now."I slightly bowed still didn't wanted to wake up Felix but I couldn't help fangirling about this boy.

"Ahh Changbin-yahhhh how are you doing hero?I actually wanted to meet you home but Hyunjinnie said that you are in the hospital."he explained and I made a 0 mouth,nodding.

He smiled and it literally killed me.I love this men.

"I just wanted to wish you and your friend there"he cutely pointed at Felix who still slept " good luck".

Jisung added "oNlY fRiEnDs" in a weird way and Jay copied it making Jisung and Minho laugh.

"Bye Hyung!"I said exited,waved and bowed.I was really really happy.

"Bye you all"he was about to leave the room when he said "oh yea,if you want you can come visit us,of course you can bring your friends with along."

We all thanked him and then it was silent before Minho and I were about to cry.
"Does that mean I can meet Chan?!"Minho yelled and I was ready to kill him because Felix was growling into my chest.

"He bites"Jisung warned me and I looked for a sign of mercy but both of them smirked and left the room.

"Binnie"Felix said in a really sleepy voice.I looked down at him and the first thing that coughed my eyes were his beutiful freckles.We looked at each other deeply.

I didn't wanted to break this moment but of course he said something what made me feel really uncomfortable."Wanna sit with us at lunch?Casey is going to be there."

"Felix,maybe it's a bad idea."I tried to change his mind but he was ready to bring me and Casey together.

"No!You help me and I'm gonna make ur wish come true,alright Hyung?"I hesitated but nodded.

"Is it my wish?..."

We stayed in the hospital the whole night.Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to go home but Felix at least stayed here.He could barely sleep,it's probably because of his exam.I stayed awake for him half of the night till I fell asleep by myself.

In the morning
(Monday)

"Should we wake them up?"

"No Minho,they just gonna be late."

"You are evil Hyunjin"

"Hyung you aren't better"

I opened my eyes and saw Hyunjin and Minho chatting with each other.I rolled my eyes."You both are assholes,we got it."I made them startled.

"Good that you are awake,school time,I brought you and Felix some clothes.I looked at Felix and he looked a little but pale.

"Guys is he okay?"I asked them and they shrugged and looked at him closer."Maybe bad dream?"Minho said and Hyunjin added "or maybe he has stomachache again,we will drive home and get some medicine."

I nodded and they let the clothes here.After they left the room I decided to wake Felix up."Hey Felix.."I said with a soft voice."Are you okay?"I asked him and he hummed."You look really pale,should I get you a doctor???"he shook his head and stood up.

"The doctor told me yesterday that I might feel dizzy a little bit.I'm not used to so much blood."he explained it while taking off his shirt.

His Body isn't a joke tho-

He told me he will go to the bathroom so I have time to change my clothes by myself.I stood up and changed my clothes into a boyish school boy look.Thats what Minho loves to wear.

Thats what Minho loves to wear

I looked into the mirror.Theres something what is still missed.I saw Felix coming out of the bathroom and he played a game on his phone.

"Is it Felix?The one thing that I want?"I thought but I shook my head telling me that I like casey.

"Binnie can we go?I get m-"

"Exam today,second lesson,in the end of the class from Mrs Song."I answered and stumbled to the door.

He didn't moved away from the spot and looked at me."You know my timetable?Woa"he smiled and I looked embarrassed.

The one week I stayed at home I waited for Felix to come.Hes really funny and cared about me alot.He sometimes even told me how much he hates the teacher or how he embarrassed himself infront of the class because of his Korean.

I never thought his Korean is bad,he still has a long way to go but who cares?I would say we communicate not trough words,we communicate with music but if I think about Twice-

"Lets go!"he jumped on my back slightly.

Daily chapter reminder:"Dream without fear;Love without limits"
                    -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

Daily chapter reminder:"Dream without fear;Love without limits"                    -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(I cAnT bReAtH i lOvE JiLiX wAhHhHhHh😭❤️👑👑👑👑👑)