•9•

Felix was turning around and hissing while holding his stomach.Tears were overflowing his whole face and they stained his Hoodie.

I run to the car,plopped the bags full of clothes in the backseats and opened the front door.

"Felix I'm here"I tried to calm him down but he cried out loud.I grabbed his medicine that I found on my way out and gave him them.

"Now look at me"I tried to made him give me attention.He looked up at me."Shhh I'm here."I added.

"How can we be so close already?It wasn't even a whole week since I got to know him"I asked myself while Felix feel asleep while hugging me.I leaned him against the seat and put his seatbelt on.

I drove as fast as I could but I tried to not wake him up.My phone ringed repeatedly but I was too focused to drive safety and comfortable for him.

After the drive

"He's sleeping still...at least the snores normal."I picked him up and opened the front door."Boys are you home?"I asked out loud and went into the living room.

I put Felix down and gave him a pillow and a blanket.I sat on the floor while he was sleeping on the couch.I was working on a song I wrote a while ago.

A few hours later

I was still working on my song until I felt a pair of hands going through my hair.I heared Felix breathing into my neck so I just continued working.

"Binnie..."he murmured so I was looking behind me and hummed."Does your stomach hurts?I can make you Tea."I quickly stood up but I got pulled down right on Felix.

"S-stay"he whispered and fell asleep again.I was shocked.His grip is really strong and after some minutes I finally could break up the hug and left into the kitchen.

I breathed in and out loudly.My heart was beating fast.

"Changbin?"someone screamed my name.I looked outside the back door and saw Minho and this squirrel guy outside.

I opened the door and let them inside.
"Don't ask,I forgot my keys.I kinda lost...Hyunjin?...hehe..."

I face palm myself.I knew his IQ isn't that high but it can't be under 60%."What is the guy doing in my house?"I asked and Minho scoffed."It's oUr hOuSe!"

I was crossing my arms waiting for a response."He texted me and asked me if he could see Felix.They are friends."

"So Squirrel boy,name?Age?What relationship do you have with Felix?Proof?"

Both of them looked at me weird and questioned my questions."Wanna make sure he's safe."

The boy nodded and showed me his phone.

"Oh

"Oh..Han Jisung,18,we are best friends and here some pictures."

"Fine"I answered but warned him that Felix was sick and hes asleep
right now.

I stayed with Minho in the kitchen.I sat on the kitchen counter while Minho prepared food."How are you Changbin?"he asked me and I looked away and answered "Fine".

"Hey you know the doctor told you to speak about your problems with us."he gave me a warning and remembered me.

"I just don't know how I'm feeling."I answered letting my heart speak."It's been a while since I made a new friend especially someone who is already so close."

"Ew no hugs bro."I crossed my fingers to a 'X' when Minho walked towards me.

"Meanie..."

I jumped down from the counter and went into the living room.I saw Felix sitting on the couch giggling while Jisung was speaking with him,smiling brightly.

"Boys are you both hungry?" I asked and picked up a book from the shelves.

"Food!"Felix jumped up and went into the kitchen when Minho asked Felix to help him dry the dishes.

"Jisung right?"He nodded.I sat down next to him.

"Are you guys good friends?"I asked him and looked at the TV."Yes we are good friends."

"Then I guess you can come here whenever you want."I was ashamed when I said that.Being nice sucks.

"Really?!"Suddely Felix yelled and looked so much happier then the kast few days.

He run to us and jumped on me yeeting me out of the couch."Thank chuuuuuu!"Felix hugged me and leaned against my chest.I wanted to smile when Minho cane into the room and complained about that he wasn't allowed to hug the 'meanie'.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.
"Seo Changbin?!"a voice screamed.I looked up and gasped.

"D-dad"

Daily Chapter reminder : Do your best but maybe not sometimes.(Left &Right-Seventeen-)
                        -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Left &Right-Seventeen-)                         -Sara(Author)❤️🐣

(Awu we stan Jilix!but Changlix is 💯 We love u two!)