³⁶, silent truths

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬

chapter thirty-six,
silent truths

chapter thirty-six,silent truths

"We need to stop this,"

Calista Ella Garfield.

I HEAR EVERYONE CHATTER DOWNSTAIRS, one of the cons of getting attacked by a werewolf. I never turned and I couldn't be more grateful for that. However, my responsiveness and senses changed a lot. Besides, when the full moon is coming you can always make me happy with a piece of red meat. Two weeks ago it was a full moon, but I barely noticed a thing. I am currently staying at the Weasleys and Bill and Fleur are getting married today. "Are you ready to go downstairs?" I flinch not expecting a voice this close. "Woah, are you okay? The red-haired girl grabs my arm forcing me to look at her. "Yea, yea, sorry I- I was focussed somewhere else." I move my hand over my arm. "I forgot-" "It's okay, everyone responds differently to a situation like mine. Bill hasn't changed at all and I understand it's hard to keep track of everything." I say with a smile. I mean it, no one could've expected this would happen to me. I walk to the door and smile at her. "Are you coming or what?"

The ceremony is beautiful and a lot of people actually cry. As a bridesmaid, I stand next to Fleur and I should pay attention, but my eyes are only focussed on the red-haired boy next to the groom. All of Fleur's beautiful cousins keep staring at him as well and it drives me crazy. "Jealous much-" his voice moves through the air knowing I can hear him. As soon as we found out how Greyback's wounds affected me, he decided to use my high reflexes to tease me when I visited the burrow, but how much as it annoys me to have this, it also has pros. I am better at quidditch and hear all the tea of everyone, I am stronger, more powerful. "Shut up-" I mime at him making him grin even more. "You look hot in that dress, princess. I wish I could take you right here, right now-" A blush creeps up my face and I lick my lips before biting it. After I continue listening, trying to ignore the red-haired boy.

We move slowly around on the dancefloor, him standing behind me with his hands on my waist. I grind against him making sure all those cousins from Fleur see it. "Listen I don't know if I can allow you to hook up with other boys this year." "Allow me?" A smirk plays around my mouth as I bite my bottom lip. "No, fuck Calista you are fucking beautiful and I can not share you any longer. You said relationships weren't your thing, but I am telling you to make it your thing," "I like bossy Fred," I say while looking up to him. His eyes are dark and I know what this means. We continue moving around and I notice how some parts of him are loving this too much.

"Don't you dare, princess?" He moans in my ear making my grin much bigger. Every bone in my body wants to fuck him right here right now, but I know we can't. "Fine-" I speak under my breath making sure he can hear it. "I knew you would give in, I am irresistible." I turn to him while wrapping my arms around his neck. "Sure thing, Weasley." His hand locks around my throat and pulls me closer. "Fred, everyone is looking at us-" "Shut up, princess. Tell me!" How come this turns me on? Fuck, my stomach drops but I try not to show it. "I am yours," I grunt, my eyes fully focussed on his lips. "Good girl...- Merlin, do you know how bad I want to fuck you right now?" My mouth becomes dry. "Fred, your family-" when I talk my lips brush over his and it's driving me crazy. "Let them watch." He tells before pecking his lips on mine. The kiss is slow and full of emotion. We are both holding back because we know we can't do this here. "We should get out of here-" I say after a breathtaking kiss. "Yea, yea- let's go." He says rushed while grabbing my hand and pulling me to the exit.