⁵¹, werewolf

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬

chapter fifty-one,

werewolf

"Little bird-"

"Little bird-"

Calista Ella Garfield. 

SAYING YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING AND ACTUALLY DOING IT ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. I have been going over this for weeks, making a good plan which actually gives us a chance. It is dark around and inside of me as if I can't feel any peace till this is finished. I closed all the curtains and kept the light off trying to enjoy the darkness like I did only years ago. However, I only feel scared now. Anxious something will happen, waiting for someone to jump in front of me. But I keep the lights off. The door of the dormitory opens and chuckles meet my ears. "Why is it so dark in here?" I recognise the voice of the dark brown-haired girl who I found because of the war. "I don't know, let me turn on the light." Light fills the room and now I can actually see the people who just walked in. "Oh, Cali, do you want us to go?" "It is fine, I was about to start getting ready anyway," I answer Genevieve who walks to her bed. "It's been a while since you sat like this," Sage states while opening the curtains and the window. "Why do you sit in the dark?" Pansy sits down and glances at me with a friendly smile. "It used to be her trademark." Sage starts before I can say something. "Every few weeks she would just sit in the dark, blindly drawing on a piece of paper, clearing her mind. But you haven't done that since-" "Since the incident at the Ministery." I finish as I start to brush my hair. "I guess that was the point it became scary, you know, the darkness." 

~

I don't know what happened. One moment I was walking and the next I was in the arms of the red-haired boy, with my friends laughing at me. "Hey you, how is my golden boy?" I flirt with a small grin as I get up. I brush the dirt off his suit with a grin. "So you are hanging out with those now?" He states briefly pointing his finger at Theo, Blaise, Pansy and Draco who are laughing with the other girls and Lukas. "Don't be jealous, you know me and Draco ended a long time ago, besides I am yours and yours only." His hand finds my cheek when he brushes my hair behind my ear. "How could I forget, love." My heart skips a beat, wait what? "What did you just call me?" Something flashes over his eyes but I don't know what it is. "I called you love, Lizzie. I thought why not trying something new. Anyway, I need to go, Order business." His lips touch mine, "I love you, Lizzie." Silence. "I love you too, Freddie," I whisper before he walks away, watching him till he disappears out of my sight. 

"You know you two are already together, right? No need to flirt so much." Lukas chuckles as he and Theo both put an arm around me. "He acted rather odd, did you see that as well?" "I didn't notice a thing, it's probably the hormones," Theo murmurs in a low tone making sure my brown-haired best friend can't hear it. "You are an arse, Theodore Nott. Did someone ever tell you that?" "One or two times, yes." He laughs before pulling me closer to his chest. We separate from the group a bit as he stops walking. "You saved me, Cali and I can't thank you enough for that." "What do you mean?" "My mom died recently, because of my dad... And because you forgave me and pulled me away from him, I am still here." I stare at the boy for a moment only to wrap my arms around him right after. "Firstly, I was never mad at you. I knew it was your dad's doing. Secondly, I am so sorry for you." "It's okay, they will get what they deserve, all of them, eventually." I smile a bit agreeing with him. Little does he know that some will get that faster than he thinks.