¹⁵, left alone

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬

chapter fifteen,
left alone

"Do you ever stop talking?"

Calista Ella Garfield. 

"STAY DOWN MISS GARFIELD, I NEED TO TREAT YOUR NOSE." I get up from the bed feeling dizzy immediately. "Sweetie, you have to sit down." My mum pulls me on the bed again and I push away her hands. "Let go of me! How could you? How could you not tell me about him?" I stand again and want to walk away but two strong arms stop me. "Your nose needs to be fixed princess." He turns me around holding my arms firmly. "Do it, madame Pomfrey." She heals my nose and after that, I am only covered in blood. I am exhausted and have bruises all over my body. He forces me to look at him again. "I did everything I could, I pro-" My breath stops and the boy wipes away my tears. "I know, princess. I know you did." We are just standing there for a moment. My eyes go over the other beds. Lenora already looked way better after they took care of me, Ginny is sleeping, Ron is sitting on Hermione's bed who looks exhausted. Neville and his grandma talk quietly and Luna stares out of the window holding a napkin against her nose. Fred waves with his wand and all the blood on my body disappear, however, my clothes are still dirty.

"Cali, you know I am here for you right?" "What? No princess this time?" I chuckle a bit through the tears making, Lenora, Luna and Hermione look at us. "No, I-" "Just shut up and kiss me, Golden boy," I murmur while staring at the guy. "I- are you using my words?" "Yea, are you going to do it or what?" He chuckles and pulls me closer before pecking his lips on mine. It's a desperate kiss with all my pain in it. He holds me tightly not giving a shit about his brother, his mother and his father who are probably all staring at us now. After he lets his head rest against mine while staring in my eyes. "Are you aware that she's still underage?" His younger sister has woken up and now looks at both of us. "That definitely ruins the mood-" George starts while laughing but his brother is faster. "Yea, well I didn't sleep with her-" "yet," I finish making him roll his eyes. "Do you ever stop talking?" "You know when-" I chuckle pulling him closer making his lips meet mine again. 

~

Platform 9¾ is filled with parents waiting for their children. I slowly step out of the train with Lenora by my side. These last few days have been chaotic. Elliot and Finlay have been transferred to my place, just like their sister; Jane Black. We are the only family they have meaning that from now on we will have three more people in the house. "We need to tell her, she can help us," Lenora whispers as we arrive at my mom and her grandma. Grant is standing a bit further with Eden, both looking pretty shocked. "Mum, there is something we need to tell you," I say as I look at Lenora for support. "Grams this whole year we noticed that every time one of us got hurt, the other also felt the pain." "-And last week at the Ministry everything that happened to me happened to Lenora as well. Theodore's dad dislocated her shoulder and it happened to mine as well." I explain further realising how both of the women became silent. "When- your dad used the Crusiatus on Calista it felt like my bones were on fire too." Lenora continues with pain in her eyes.