𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 

"soul bonds can't be broken. they only bend for a while." 

A TOUCH OF JOY WE FIND IN THESE DARK TIMES. Two little girls, laughing and enjoying their time in the middle of the night. Running into the field filled with beautiful flowers. Too little to notice that the world is not always a happy place. That not everyone can find happiness in small things so easily as children can. The small girls run towards each other, hugging once more, surrounded by flowers. Not having one clue how Lucy Collins is scared to death of losing her best friend. The woman grabs the two children now under her care. They only know how to hug her back with big smiles. "We have to stay quiet now, okay, girls? We wouldn't want to wake the flowers." She whispers, the girls looking up with big eyes. It's silent for a moment before an explosion interrupts it. Both the girls grab onto the mother, scared. A few seconds pass and the house of the Lanchester's goes up in flames. All three of them watch. Tears fall down the woman's cheeks. 

Another moment of silence, no screams, nothing. Multiple thoughts are running through Lucy's mind, but there is one burning alive, the wizarding world just lost two immeasurable souls. She couldn't have prevented that from happening. Nobody could. You would think they could've run but if they did that.. they would attack again, one more powerful than the last, one that could go unseen and kill a dozen more. 

All three of them watched how more and more of the house crumbled down because of the fire. Lucy could feel a hole burning in her heart. She lost her best friend, the only one she felt so strongly connected with. It was done, they had finished their task. "Shining light!" Small Calista whispered as her mother immediately wiped the tears from her eyes to see what her daughter was talking about. "Pretty." Little Lenora whispered second, a word that her mother taught her. Josephine Merriweather was always telling her beautiful daughter to see the pretty in life. Pretty was the only word little Lenora would understand at such a small age. Beautiful or gorgeous was far too advanced since she could not pronounce it well. Lenora loved pretty things, just like most children do, just like her best friend since birth. Josephine was sure her daughter would be loving and kind, always smiling, she was so sure of it when looking in her brown eyes one last time, even when she had seconds to live, she knew. 

The girls tried to grasp for the blue light what was now surrounding them. And it looked like they were succeeding because it flowed right around their hands, slowly moving through the skin, blood vessels and bones. Lucy Collins knew what was happening although she didn't speak of it.  A bond was formed after it needed a new home. 

From that moment, the strong magic bettered their souls, even more, giving them a stronger connection then people would think. Of that instant, they would never part again until the end.