⁰³, loyalty binds

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬

chapter three,
loyalty binds

"Do you ever stop talking?"

Calista Ella Garfield.

"PLEASE CLOSE THE DOOR BEHIND YOU, MISS GARFIELD." The woman says as I step into the pink office. My eyes meet the green eyes of Harry Potter, great. "Sit." She points at a small desk and I quickly sit down. Potter wants to grab his quill pen, this is clearly the first time he's here. "No, mister Potter, I have a quill pen for you." I try not to roll with my eyes so I keep looking at the desk. She gives us the pen and a piece of paper. "Potter, you will write down I must not tell lies and miss Garfield, yours didn't change so you can keep working with that sentence." I give her an angry stare which she replies with an evil smile. I put the quill pen on the paper and start writing. I am not better than anyone else. My hand immediately starts to bleed as the words carve deeper into my skin. Potter groans when he realises what is happening to his hand and he tries to exchange a look with me, but I ignore him, not wanting any more troubles.

An hour later she looks at my hand for a moment. "Tomorrow will be your last day, miss Garfield. You can go now." She relieves Potter as well who quickly grabs his stuff. I do the same and leave the office immediately. "Calista, wait up!" The boy shouts at me as he walks after me. "What do you want, Potter?" I say as I turn around. "I just- are you okay?" "We are not friends," I say directly as I hold my right hand, which is still bleeding. "I just wanted to know-" "I am fine and don't talk to anyone about this because I will ruin you." "And hello Slytherin-" he mumbles while rolling his eyes, but when he sees my death stare he stops.
"I wasn't planning on telling anyone-" "Good," I say and after I walk away from him.

Soon I see the boy I was looking for. "Hey Lanchester," I smile as I arrive to him and his friends. "We will leave you to it," one of his friends says and I grin. "That's a good plan, Page." I glance over at the fifteen-year-old Ravenclaw, Sterling Page. The boys wander away, leaving me alone with the brown-haired boy. "How was detention?" He asks as soon as we are alone. "Terrible, that bitch is so much worse than she looks," I whine making the boy laugh. "Even worse than Snape?" "Definitely." We both chuckle a bit. "Tell me, Lanchester, how come a Ravenclaw like you fails Potions?" I ask out of curiosity. "Because he's busy with different things during that class." He says with a small grin. "Like what?" "Like watching a beautiful girl from Slytherin making her potion perfect." I smile as he confesses that. "Do I know this girl, or is it your little secret?" I whisper loud enough for him to hear it while stepping closer to him. "I am pretty sure you do, you know her best." He tucks my hair behind my ear and I can't help but grin. "Don't tell me it's Lenora! That's gross, Maverick. She's your fam-" He pecks his mouth on mine and I immediately kiss him back. "Do you ever stop talking?" He whispers against my lips. "I think I just did," I say while pulling him closer, making our lips meet again.