²⁴, anxious and unseen

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬

chapter twenty-four,

anxious and unseen

"I will come for you

"I will come for you."

Calista Ella Garfield. 

THE BLONDE HAIRED BOY PULLS ME INTO AN EMPTY CLASSROOM. "Draco what are you doing? I am on my way to detention, I-" "It doesn't work, none of the things I had planned worked. Everything made the situation worse." An anxious feeling appears in my stomach and I know exactly what he is talking about. "Tell me-" I whisper while locking the door. "No, if I tell you, I will lose you too- I can't." "Tell me, Draco," I say a bit louder and immediately his hand covers my mouth. "I have this plan for a death eater attack, I don't know when but I know how... There is a Vanishing Cabinet in the room of requirement, but it doesn't work and-" "What do you need to do, Draco...-" "I can't tell you." "Okay, then you can do it without me," I say as I start walking to the door. "No, wait! Cali!" I unlock the door. "I need to kill him!" He whispers when I am about to leave. My heart drops to my feet while I slowly close the door and turn around. "Who?" I ask even though I know the answer. "Dumbledore. I need to kill Dumbledore." Silence. "Draco...-" I mumble not knowing what else to say. "I know-" "I need to go," I state before opening the door again. "Cali, just say something." He says as he walks after me. Soon I see Filch with Fred, George and Lenora, they are all waiting for me. 

"Cali!" "What do you want me to say?!" I shout at him as I face the blonde boy. Tears pool in my eyes. Not because of what I just heard, but because I know I can't get myself out of this. I am angry at myself for caring so much about this boy. "I am sorry...-" "Yea, I get that," I say as I brush my hand through my hair, not knowing what else to do. "Miss Garfield!" I start walking closer to the twins and my best friend who are all staring at the blonde boy. "Calista-" His voice breaks making me hold my pace. "Tomorrow at 6 am, you know where to be." The boy nods and after he starts walking away. 

About half an hour later Filch finally explains what we need to do, before disappearing again. "What was that all about, Lizzie?" "Can we talk about that later? I will do the bathroom." Lenora wants to open her mouth again but Fred is first. "I will join her." He grins before pulling me into that direction, leaving his brother and my best friend. 

~

I am on my knees cleaning the floor as the red-haired boy finally starts talking. "So are you planning on telling me what's going on between you and Malfoy?" "Are you my boyfriend?" "No, but-" "then no, it's none of your business." He stares at me for a second. "Did you have sex with him?" "Yea, last year. I don't forget those nine inches easily." I say as I continue scrubbing the floor. "I have eleven." "I am aware of that, trust me," I state casually trying to hide a grin. I just need to get railed right now and I know exactly how to get it from him. He grabs a fist of my hair before pulling it hard. A groan escapes my mouth. "Do you like that, princess? Tell me, which sex was better? Malfoy's 9 inches or my 11?" He says while moving his hand to my throat. "I mean he was good and-" "Maybe I should refresh your memory, would you like that darling?" His other hand moves to my waist as he lifts me up and puts me on a small cabinet next to the sinks. Soon my thong lands on the ground and he starts to unbuckle his belt. He spreads my legs and moves so close that I can easily smell his aftershave. "Let this be a good reminder for you, princess," he whispers smoothly before pushing all of him roughly inside of me, making a loud moan leave my mouth