³², unfortunate

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬

chapter thirty-two,
unfortunate

"Now, leave something for the bedroom, love

"Now, leave something for the bedroom, love."

Calista Ella Garfield.

"SO DO YOU LIKE US MORE THAN YOUR OTHER FRIENDS OR-" A laugh escapes my mouth when hearing Theo's question. "I am just hanging out with my dearest friends, something wrong with that?" "What makes you so happy?" Pansy says annoyed not pleased with my presence. "Today is a good day," I only say as I look at the blonde-haired boy for a moment. "So you two are still screwing around?" Goyle says with a grin. His comment also pulls the attention of my friends. "We are not fucking, if that's your question," Draco answers cold and I know he only says that because Granger is sitting right behind me.

"Okay, so you expect us to believe that you two have been hanging out just as friends this year?" Theodore chuckles making me hit him hard. "Yes, you should believe it because that's all it was. Now that we are talking about that, we should go Draco, if we want this day to stay good." We both get up, making everyone stare at us. His gaze goes to the teachers' table where Snape stares at us and I already know this is not good. As we walk past my group, Finlay grabs my arm. "We need to talk." "No we don't, as I said before, I can't." "You can't just drop a comment like that on me, I need an explanation-" He says and I know he is talking about the other night. "No you don't, I am sorry," I whisper before walking out of the great hall.

I mumble the spell as does Draco and all of a sudden the bird raven we send to the other side comes back, dead, but with a note. The blonde boy opens the note and whispers: "Good job, young Malfoy. Looks like you did it. 5th of June you said?" "Yes!" I burst as I jump in the air. "We are a good team, Cali." "I could've told you that, Draco." "We had our history together, Cal, we can make it our future." He mumbles making me look up at him. "I can't do that Draco... I will break your heart. Besides, your future isn't with me but with someone else and we both know who that is." "I care about you and-" he cups my face in his hands. "We can't-" "One last time, Cali. After that never again." "Deal," I whisper before pushing his lips on mine. His touch is all over my body as my fingers unbutton his blouse.

He lifts me on his hips while still kissing me and moves us to a desk next to the Vanishing Cabinet. A moan rolls over my lips the moment he runs his tongue over my neck to my breast. I take off his blouse, which falls on the ground but neither of us cares. Soon I am sitting there in only my underwear. When one of his hands move over my panties I gasp, making him come closer. "So wet for me already-" He moans with a small grin. "Fuck you, Malfoy-" I whisper trying to sound confident. He only smirks before planting his lips in my neck and starts sucking while moving his hand.

I push his hand away and pull him closer with my fingers holding his boxer tightly. "Stop playing, Malfoy and start with the real deal," I whisper in his ear before licking his earlobe. He pushes me more down on the desk as he gets rid of my bra and thong. "One last time, Cali-" He murmurs as he gets even closer. "One last time, Draco," I say before clamping my legs around his waist, pushing him inside of me.