⁰⁶, end of autumn

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬

chapter six,
end of autumn

"We should do that sometime

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"We should do that sometime."

Calista Ella Garfield.

HIS HAND CLOSES AROUND MINE AND I CAN'T HELP BUT LOOK AT IT. "Christmas is around the corner," he states as he also looks at our hands. "Yea, I can really use a break," I say and I study the Shrieking Shack for a moment. We stopped walking and now stare at the haunted house in front of us. "I heard you are constantly having detention with Umbridge-" "Umbitch." I correct the boy what makes him snicker. "What?" "I call her Umbitch, but somehow when I talk about her she is always close by, that's why I have detention all the time." The boy laughs as he runs his hand through his hair. "I have to remember that name. Maybe we will end up with detention together then." "Hmm, that will be lots of fun." I wink a bit and his grin grows wide. "Yea, definitely."

Sometime later we are walking back to the three broomsticks. "Are you going to Hog's head?" I question as I stare at him. "I thought about it, but I am not going to and neither should you, our parents said that we have to stay out of trouble and-" "I think we already established that I failed in that." I chuckle while getting my hand out of his. I don't know why, but suddenly it doesn't feel right. I look up at the cafe and see my best friend walking up to us. "I got to go, please don't go, Cali... I see you later." He presses a kiss on my cheek and after he walks away. "Nora, how was your morning?" I smile as she arrives. "I feel like the golden trio-" she says it with mockery, "is up to something and I need you to help me figure it out." "Yea, sure, but we need to do something first, walk with me." Together we are walking further into Hogsmeade. When we walk past Zonko's shop someone calls my name. "Hey Slytherin princess, wait up!" "Princess huh?" I hear Lenora mumble with a small grin but I ignore it. "What do you want, Golden boy?" I ask and I see how Lee and George exchange a look. "Golden boy? I like that, Garfield." He grins as he steps closer. "Are you girls going to Hog's head?" George states while looking at them. Lenora shakes her head confused and I know she doesn't know what's going on. "Yes we are, do you want to join us?" "I will follow you everywhere, princess, you know that." A blush creeps up my face and I quickly turn away from the group and start walking towards the bar.

We arrive at Hog's head and I notice how there are already a lot of people. Most of them are from Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. We are the only ones from Slytherin and I already see the dirty looks. Lenora is the first one who notices there are no seats anymore. She leans against the wall and soon I join her. Next to me, there is Fred, who is more focussed on me than on his brother who is talking excitedly to him. Then Hermione starts the meeting, "Well – er – hi." The group focuses its attention on the three Gryffindors standing in front of them. "Well, you know why you're here. Erm... well, Harry here had the idea – I mean I had the idea – that it might be good if people who wanted to study Defense Against the Dark Arts – and I mean, really study it, you know, not the rubbish that Umbridge is doing with us-" "Wait wait, I don't feel comfortable with those Slytherins! I bet that they are going to rat us out to Umbridge." Zacharius Smith says. "We wouldn't do that-" Lenora starts. "Yea, we hate Umbitch as much as you do." I finish her sentence.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 | Golden Trio Eraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें