¹¹, Hogsmeade dates

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬

chapter eleven,
hogsmeade dates

"Lizzie, it was just a nightmare

"Lizzie, it was just a nightmare."

Calista Ella Garfield. 

THE GREEN LIGHT HITS MY HEART and I can't help but scream. Someone shakes me till I open my eyes. Tears roll over my cheeks and the boy in front of me pulls me in a hug. "Lizzie, it was just a nightmare." I sob on his shoulder ignoring my other friends who are just staring at me. "Do you want to tell us what it was about?" Lenora whispers as she kneels down after signing to the others that they should go. "I died, everyone died. Mom, dad, Eden, Grant- you guys...-" "How long are insomnia and the nightmares as bad as they are now?" Lenora asks while holding my hand. Finlay glances as me as well his eyes filled with concern. "Since a few weeks... Since we are back at Hogwarts-" "That's not a few weeks, that's more than a month, almost two months." Finlay says while pulling me up. "We are going to the Hospital Wing to get you something to sleep." He says holding my hand tight. "I am going to Hogsmeade, but if you two need me just send a Patronus or something," Lenora says with a concerned smile. She presses a kiss on my cheek and on Finlay's and after she leaves the common room. "C'mon we should go." He mumbles a spell and suddenly we are both in a sweater and jeans. "I have places to be though-" "That can wait," he says and after we leave the common room. 

About an hour later I am walking out of the hospital wing with a big bottle in my hand. Madame Pomfrey made me a sleeping potion that makes me fall asleep and keeps away the bad dreams. Finlay got send away that's why I am on my own. I make my way to the seventh floor. Soon the room of Requirement appears in front of me and after looking around for one last time I open the door and step inside. Everyone looks up all pretty startled, probably thinking I was Umbridge and her little club. "Sorry I am late, madame Pomfrey wouldn't let me go." "You were at the hospital wing, why?" Ginny immediately asks. "Oh, Pomfrey is my secret drug storage." I joke making some laugh, but most still don't trust me. I put the bottle on a table and walk to the group. Goldstein walks back as I arrive next to him. "Seriously? I have been nothing but nice to you, why are you still acting like I am a disease." "Slytherins are all death eaters-" I grab my wand and point it at him. "Cali and Goldstein, to the middle," Potter says and I walk to the middle. "You can fix your disagreement with a duel." "What's in it for us?" Goldstein says making Potter speechless. "You want something, fine! If you win I will leave DA, but if I win you and your little friends will not say a bad word about me or Lenora ever again." I hiss with a small smile while looking at the boy. "Fine-" "Cali, you shouldn't-" "Have you ever seen her duelling?" Luna whispers to Ginny who probably tried to talk me out of it. "No, but-" "Watch and learn." She only says making Goldstein's friends laugh. "I put 10 galleons on the Slytherin princess," Fred whispers while looking at me. I laugh and shake my head before focussing on Potter. We both bow and after we walk away from each other. I turn around and hold my wand close to my face while staring at the boy.