¹⁷, oblivious

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬

chapter seventeen,

oblivious 

"Quite the guy, wasn't he?"

Calista Ella Garfield. 

WITH A SMILE I STARE AT THE SLEEPING RED-HAIRED BOY. Last night we hung out in the Astronomy tower and after a while, we both passed out. The features of his face are beautiful and innocent. This year is already so much better than last year. No more detention with Umbridge and the new Potions teacher is also really pleasant. The boy moves a bit and puts his arms tighter around me. Dumbledore announced they will graduate a few weeks after Christmas. They had a choice but George told me he wanted to prove that he does have knowledge. I move my hand over his stomach up to his face, his jaw to his lips. His hand shoots up pushing mine more against his face. "Stop staring, princess." He says with his eyes still closed. "I am not staring," I whisper with a grin waiting for him to open his eyes. "Yes, you are," A chuckle escapes his mouth as he opens his eyes. He moves his arms behind his head and for a moment I am staring at his body, without shame. "Now you are definitely staring." "Shut up," I say with a smile while turning away from the boy. 

"Don't do that-" He quickly pulls me back, making me shriek as I land on his stomach. His hand closes around my throat while he pulls me closer to his face until his lips meet mine. A chuckle escapes my mouth. Fred presses kisses on my neck, my face and my lips. We quickly turn around making me bottom. His eyes go shamelessly over my body while he licks his lips. "Stop staring Weasley-" I whisper before pulling him closer to carefully bite his bottom lip. "You are such a tease, Garfield. Do you know what I do with girls who tease me?" "I have a feeling you are about to show me." "Not just show. I am about to make you feel it-" He whispers in my ear. His voice still raspy because he just woke up, making him even hotter than before. His lips now move over my neck to my stomach and my breath goes faster. He stops and looks up to me. "You are fucking annoying Weasley," I murmur trying to catch my breath. Merlin, what is this guy doing to me? 

"What do you want, princess? Tell me." "Fuck," I mumble making him grin, he knows that he's in control right now. "Tell me and I may let you scream my name-" I have never seen this dark version of Fred Weasley before, I really like it. His hands move teasingly over my body, but he never really touches me. "I want to be in control, when-" "It doesn't work like that, princess, I am the one with control now and I am going to make sure you won't forget this soon-" "Just fuck me already, Weasley." The words slip out of my mouth and I most certainly did not have control over it. "Is that what you want? For me to fuck you?" I nod not being able to say anything. "Don't nod, speak, darling." Did he just call me- whatever. "Yes, I want you to fuck me, Fred Weasley." "Those were the words I was waiting for, princess. I will make sure all you remember is my name." He says before moving his fingers into my panties.