⁵³, oblivion of stars

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬

chapter fifty-three,
oblivion of stars

"-Forever together, dear Leah Lenora Weasley

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"-Forever together, dear Leah Lenora Weasley."

Calista Ella Garfield. 

"IF YOU ARE OF AGE, YOU MAY STAY," McGonagall says causing a lot of protests under the underage students. "If you are injured or pregnant, you will be evacuated as well." I look at the professor who only wants what is best for her students. "Excuse me?" George bursts and McGonagall gives him an amused grin. I am surprised Fred isn't saying anything. "You are not pregnant, right?" He gazes at her for a moment. "No, I am not-" "That's clear. Now, Madame Pomfrey and Calista Garfield will be in charge of the evacuation. Prefects, communicate with them." Everyone now stares at me. "We have already put protection around the castle but it is unlikely to hold very long unless we reinforce it." She looks around the great hall. "I must ask you, therefore, to move quickly and calmly and do as your prefects-" Her final works drown because of a low hiss moving throughout the hall. 

We all listen to his treats and multiple students scream in fear. "Give me Harry Potter and none of you shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave the school unharmed. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have until midnight." A silence moves over the hall, no one dares to say anything. Some Slytherins murmur a bit but none of them is brave enough to talk. I get to the middle and turn to the students. "All minors follow me! The rest of you, get to work!" 

I help all the minors into the room of Requirement when a sharp pain shoots through my body. The next thing I know I feel a warm liquid sliding down my leg. I collapse against the wall with a small groan. "Calista!" Ginny speeds towards me trying to help me up. "Gin, something is wrong, there is blood, get your mom!" She gasps and helps me to the couch with Cho Chang. "You are pregnant? How?" I let the spell that prevents others from seeing my belly disappear and suddenly I look like a pregnant 18-year-old. I let out a heavy sigh and I don't think I ever had so much pain. Molly rushes inside with Ginny behind her. "Oh darling, stay calm I am going to help you okay." Tears roll down my face. Ginny sits down next to my head and holds my hand. "I need Fred and Lenora. Where are Freddie and Nora?" I mutter trying to stay awake. 

"I can't do this alone, I want my mom- where is my mom?" The amount of people in the room makes me restless and Molly notices it as well. "Everyone except Ginny out! Someone get Poppy! We need her here!" "I don't want her, I want my family, I want my mom, Fred and Lenora!" I am in so much pain that I can't think clearly. My eyes go over the room trying to focus on one thing. Molly and Ginny are talking to me but I can't comprehend it. "You all need to get out of this room!" Potter runs in but quickly stops talking when seeing all of us there. "Oh no, what's wrong with her?" "She just started to bleed, I don't know-" "Calista, darling can you stand? We need to get out of the room." Pomfrey also arrived and the three women help me out of the room. Outside I almost directly collapse with a small scream. "Merlin, this can't wait! Calista?" Molly says as she touches my arm. "Snap out of it, Cali!" Ginny yells and it's like I wake up. "Are you ready dear?" Pomfrey asks carefully. I nod a bit, "yea, yea-"