one shot bonus 3.0 lol

Shehnaz could feel a tickle on her cheek, going down towards her neck. There was a warmth covering her and she felt a weight fall on top of her body. She gasped, opening her eyes. His teeth clutched onto her cheek and his arms wrapped around her body, pulling her up. She rubbed her eyes and opened them again. There he was, grinning at her, pressing kisses down her throat.

"I missed you so much." He groaned, biting her cheek again.

"Tu? Yaha kya kar raha hain?" She gasped, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

"Sona ko school chodke aagaya." He grinned, squeezing her face.

"Sahasya?" She asked, picking at something in his eyes, and holding him tight.

"Maa ke paas hai." He mumbled, trailing kisses down her throat.

"Sidhaaaaarth!" She whined, giving into him as he pushed her down onto the bed. Seemed like he missed her more than she missed him. She felt him push his hands up her tshirt, copping up a feel.

"R... Room mein kaise aaya?" She asked.

"Manya se keys maanga. Usne dediya." He chuckled, climbing onto her.

"Main uthi bhi nahi baba theekse. Brush karne deh. Kissie karni hai." She mumbled. He sighed, letting go of her. She had been in Lokhandwala for 4 days now, shooting for a music video.

"Yahi rehna okay? Mai susu karke brush karke aungi." She demanded, springing off into the bathroom with a wide smile covering her face. He chuckled at her, she had the most adorable happy glint on her face. He laid back and looked around the room. It was just okay, not the greatest. She had the last few shots before they had to pack up in a few hours. He decided to come down to pick her up. His eyes closed, being with a toddler and a baby was hard, especially when the baby was a complete mumma's boy.

She pounced on him as soon as she came out and smothered his face with kisses. He missed her. Being used to someone's presence so much, made their absence even harder to bear, and the reunions so much more sweeter.

"Mera gandha baccha! Kullu putthu mera baby!" She giggled, squeezing him.

"Fuck! I missed you so much!" He gasped, pushing her down onto the bed.

"Akhada karna hai tujhe?" She giggled, watching as he pulled off his shirt.

"Nahi baby. Kapde sukhaane nikaal raha hoon." He said sarcastically.

"Tu na zyada math kar ab. Muh thod dena hai tera." She warned.

"Phir aise gadhonwale sawaal math pooch. Gadhi." He scolded, pushing his lips onto hers finally.

It was almost 1:30pm when they were able to leave. Shehnaz leaned against Siddharth after a tiring few hours. Years after being married, he still slightly intimidated her while working. His mere presence made want to work harder so that she could he proud of herself and he could be proud of her. He was very helpful, but are blunt with the way he corrected her, she was quite respected and out of that, people held back on saying alot of things on the set. But one look from him while doing a scene that she wasn't satisfied with and she knew her gut feeling was right and she had to redo it. And if he loved the shot, he wouldn't say it out loud, but there would be a proud curl of his lips, smirking softly at her, and it churned her insides and made her do even better.

"Accha kiya maine aaj?" She asked like a little child. He chuckled, wrapping an arm around her neck and kissing the back of her head.

"Masth kiya. Very beautiful!" He praised, squeezing her arm. She grinned in delight, leaning further back. Just as the director finished the appreciations, a party popper was popped and they called for pack up. They bid goodbye to the crew members and her co-actors and left. His car was parked away from the main door in the parking area. They would have usually gotten Satish for these long drives, but Sidharth liked the ones where he was alone with her.