~FORTY SIX~

Shehnaz woke up to the sun glaring through the windows, she stretched and sat up in bed, she put her feet down on the cold wooden floors and shivered, Sidharth groaned and turned away, the light was probably hurting his eyes, she quickly got up and drew the curtains back together. She walked into the bathroom and picked up one of the new toothbrushes placed in the bathroom, brushed her teeth and freshened up. She got dressed in the same clothes they came to the set in the day before, a pair of jeans and a top, she shook Sidharth awake.

"Hmm?"

"Uth. Maa ko pick up karne jaana hain." She said, kissing his cheek.

"Airport kaise jaayenge? There'll be so many people." He mumbled.

"Car se thodi utrenge. Maa ne bola ki arrivals pe aajaye, car ko last mein rakhle." She said, getting up and putting away their phone chargers and other things into the bag.

"Call kiya?"

"Na. Message kiya. Woh already flight mein hogi abhi." She said.

"Shit. Phir jaldi nikalna padega." He groaned, sitting up.

"Haan. Aur jaake brush kar. Mujhe kissie chahiyee. Gandhi wali." She said. He was suddenly more awake than before and grinned widely and got out of bed and chuckled. He walked to wards the bathroom, spanked her on the way there and laughed loudly when she hissed but continued to go on with her work.

"Kutta." She mumbled when she heard his laugh ring through the room. The door was shut with a thud and she smiled to herself. She was still in a daze from his confession last night, her stomach churned, in the best way possible. She put the bags on the bed and pushed the door to the bathroom open, he stood in front of the mirror, brushing his teeth, his broad shoulder and the muscles of his back flexed at the small action. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his torso, squishing the side of her face against his back. His skin was warm, almost hot.

"Tujhe bukhaar hua hain kya?" She mumbled, feeling up his chest.

"Nahi." His muffled voice came, with the brush in his mouth.

"Phir itna garam kyun hain?" She asked.

"Because I'm hot." He said, spitting out the foam.

"Woh toh main bhi hoon lekin aise wala nahi."

"Hot is hot."

"Bakwaas math kar. Sar dard kar raha hain? Body pains ho rahe hain?" She asked, unwrapping herself from him and moving next to him to look at him. He was rinsing his mouth and washing his face. He turned off the tap and shook his head.

"Nuhuh." He hummed, wiping his face in the towel.

"Abhi utha, issiliye. I'm fine baby." He said, kissing her cheek.

"Achaw." She nodded and walked out after him.

He sat on the bed to pull his jeans on, she looked around aimlessly with her hands on her hips, he smiled softly at her, she was so perfect. There was no necessary reason for the observation, she was honestly far from perfection and he was to but this was so unusual, being so in love that the flaws didn't matter. He grabbed her by her top and pulled her forward, she giggled as his hands wrapped around her thighs and pulled her up into his lap, straddling him. Her hands softly ran up and down his bare back, she couldn't stop giggling as he looked up at her and made a face.

"Kya kar raha hain Guddhu?" She giggled as his eyes crossed. She softly held his face in between her hands and continued to laugh sweetly at him. He tickled her neck with his hair and crushed her against himself with his arms, leaving absolutely no space between them, not even for air to pass.