~FOURTEEN~

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely, , Shivvvyy bb. Ily gurl❤️

*******

"Shehnaz? Uthja. Song bhi baj gaya aur main terese pehele uth gaya aaj." Sidharth whispered, gently shaking her awake. Because of her heavy dosage of medicine, she slept through the morning song and it had already been half an hour.

"Haaye kuku-dooku nahi baja?" She mumbled, eyes still closed but her hands stretched out.

"Nahi. Teri tabiyat theek nahi haina. Lekin kuch ghanton mein shooting shuru hojayega. We have to get ready." He said, pulling her up to sit. She leaned forward, nestling herself against his chest and he wrapped his arms around her, resting his head on hers.

"Kaise lag rahi hain Sana?" Raani asked.

"Theek hoon." She mumbled against his chest.

"Itching kam hogayi?" Anita asked her.

"Hmm."

"Hogayi abhi uthja. Chal." Sidharth said, pulling her out of bed completely. She whined, still tired and sleepy. He dragged her into the bathroom area, pulled out her toothbrush and slid a blob of tooth paste into it, and turned to hand it to her, only to find her blowing a kiss to herself in the mirror.

"Tu ne mujhe jaldi kyun nahi uthaya? Mujhe dance karna tha." She pouted, out of sadness and also just to look at herself in the mirror, posing for herself.

"Abey tu kabhi kabhi pagal lagti hain mujhe." He said, grabbing her hand and putting the toothbrush into it.

"Shehnaz how're you feeling?" Sara asked, she just walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair. She eyed them both, slightly bitterly remembering yesterday's interaction with Sidharth.

"Theek hoon." She mumbled, still looking at herself in the mirror.

"Brush kar varna maar padegi tujhe." Sidharth said, exasperated.

"Tu maa jaise kyun daant raha hain." She whined absent-mindedly.

"Uhh I don't know...." He said, looking awkwardly at Sara, who looked questioningly at them both. He smacked her head.

"Matlab meri maa bhi aise hi daant thi hain." She covered up, quickly shoving the brush into her mouth.

"Oh." Sara said, nodding and walking into the luggage.

"Tere muh pe fevicol lagana padega meko." She heard him mumble, and then another smack. And then an incoherent whine from Shehnaz and then a groan from Sidharth. What did he mean by that? Maybe they were talking about something else. She shrugged it off. She quickly decided that she didn't like Shehnaz, she also came to a conclusion that out of respect for her and their previous relationship, knowing Sidharth, he wouldn't defy her and she decided that it would work as a perfect leverage for the future when she could use it to use him in the game and agahndt Shehnaz. In Sara's mind, Shehnaz was just a child he found and adored in the house, most of the times only tolerated her and was around her for fun. She seemed to have blinded herself to the way he showed such immense concern for this 'child' yesterday. Little did she know, the life they hid from the world.

Shehnaz sat on the bed in the bathroom area along with Sidharth and Asad while she put the calamine lotion on her face, cringing at the redness. Asad pulled out the box she had in her makeup, looking at it again. The disbelief was slightly lesser but seeing her mangalsutra and vermilion made it so much more realer. Shehnaz and Sidharth looked at him amused.

"Isko kya hua?" Sidharth whispered.

"Uss din bhi aise hi dekh raha tha jaise ki zindagi mein kabhi dekha nahi ho. Baby tu ek kaam kar jab bhi hum bahar nikhlenge na, isko marriage certificate dikhade." She said sarcastically making Sidharth chuckle.