~sixty nine~

This is the sixty ninth chapter. 69. 😚😁

***
"Baby uth. Pohonch gaye hain." Sidharth mumbled, kissing her head. Sona was deep asleep in his arms, they were absolutely numb but she was to peaceful got him to put her down.

"Hawa mein hain abhi." She mumbled, still not opening her eyes.

"Seat belt lagani hain meri jaan." He said, getting up. He put Sona down in the seat, she twitched and whimpered.

"Shhh..." Shehnaz whispered, patting her stomach as he buckled her into the seat between them both. He sat to the corner and buckled himself up. He out the earphones on her ears, playing whatever was on the screen as they began to land.

A while later, Sidharth held Sona again and Shehnaz followed quickly after, pushing their luggage in the stroller as they went out towards the arrivals, and were quickly met with security and their team. Asad was escorted through another entrance, along with Naina. It was the middle of the night but it didn't stop fans from approaching them. Sidharth sent off the rest of the family to not make them uncomfortable.

"Congratulations!" A fan gushed, looking at Shehnaz.

"Thank you!" They both smiled at them.

"I'm such a big fan! Ek photo please, only if it's okay with you!" She requested. Sidharth nodded, hiking Sona up further in his arms. Her face was hidden in his neck, he pulled the hoodie further down and covered her face and clicked the pictures with them.

"Chod." Sidharth mumbled, pushing the trolley with one hand. They were met with their security and a few photographers trying to keep them at bay. The trolley was taken off by the security to the car, the pulled Shehnaz closer and held her as they walked off towards the car.

He opened the door for her, taking her bag and helping her slide into the car. She was exhausted and knew that she would be in bed for the next 3-4 days. Sidharth closed the door and got in from the other end.

"Theek hain tu?" He asked, laying Sona in his arms. She snuggled up into him and he wrapped her up warmly in his jacket and held her tightly against himself.

"Haan." She mumbled, leaning into him.

"Subah chale doctor ke paas? Ek baar check up karwalenge." He said, wrapping an arm around her. She wanted to deny, but she knew it was to keep herself and the baby in check after a hectic trip.

"Haan." She hummed, laying her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes.

They reached home in half an hour. Sona woke up crying, and clinging to Shehnaz, she quickly changed her into her pajamas and put her to bed.

"Lori gau?" Shehnaz asked softly, kissing her forehead. She was fussy and irritated about being woken up. She whimpered but nodded nonetheless making Shehnaz laugh.

"Mumma aur papa ke saath nini karegi?" Shehnaz asked. She nodded. Shehnaz picked her up, wincing slightly at the pressure it put on her back. She held her close as she walked out of the room. Sidharth looked out of the kitchen when he heard movement. He rushed out in annoyance and grabbed Sona.

"Pagal hain tu? Gadhi. Aise harkathonke wajah se khoon khaulta hain mera." He shouted at her. Sona frowned at him, pouting. Maa walked out of her room too.

"Kya hua? Aadhi Raat ko kyun itna cheek raha hain Sidharth?" She asked.

"Main pagal hoon jo isko plate bhi uthane nahi deta hoon." He muttered, walking off into the room.

"Kya hua?" Maa asked.

"Sona ko uthaya. Woh aadi neend mein thi maa aur roh rahi thi." Shehnaz sighed, rubbing her face.