~THIRTY SEVEN~

Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things dont really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. Its just like that.The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy.

- Pema Chödrön
💖💖💖

*****

"Merese nahi hoga. Please mujhe nahi karna." Shehnaz cried softly.

"Abhi koyi option nahi hain tere paas. Karne se pehele bola tha na? Ki yeh sab hoga. Ab bhugto. Main toh mana hi kar raha tha." Sidharth said annoyed.

"Please meri galti nahi hain Sidharth." She said softly.

"Lekin abhi option hain? Nahi na? Time nahi hain humare paas. Irritate math kar mujhe Shehnaz." He shouted at her.

"Chilla kyun raha hain? Please samajhne ki koshish kar. " She pleaded.

"Nahi samjhunga. Uth." He said, angrily.

"Shehnaz, kuch nahi hoga. Trust me." Punit said.

"Yaar tumhe lift kyun rakhni thi? Uske haath pe lagi hain. Main bhool gayi. Usko khud ke haath kaisa nahi yaad rehta aisa? Pagal hain woh? Tum kaam kaise karte the iss idiot ke saath?" Shehnaz asked Punit angrily.

"Abey ey. Muh bandh rakh thodi dher." Sidharth seethed.

"Shehnaz yeh ek lift bhi nahi hain. Usko bas tum he baaho mein uthana hain. Uska chot almost chala gaya. Aur woh bhi knuckles pe laga hain." Punit tried to reason with her.

"Maine pehele hi bola tha ki nahi karte hain ispe. Dance hi nahi karni thi. Tu maan thi hain meri koyi baat?" Sidharth argued.

"Sidharth zyada bakwaas math kar. Aadi raat ko music ke bina dance karni hain tujhe lekin kuch log dikhe toh phat thi hain teri. Bencho... Camera concious. Fuck off." She scoffed.

Punit looked at Sidharth with wide eyes. He worked with the Sidharth Shukla on multiple occasions, shows, award shows, live shows, etc. No one, not one person dared to dismiss him the way she did. Sidharth had that intimidating aura, you'd think twice before meeting his eyes because of how strong his gaze would be on you. So when this girl just flipped him off, Punit feared for her.

"Yeh le." He sighed, giving her a little yellow pill and some water. That was the last thing that Punit expected Sidharth to do.

"Nahi chahiye."

"Abhi nahi liya toh muh mein ghused dunga teri." He warned. She huffed and opened her mouth, he couldn't help but chuckle. He put the pill in her mouth and then cupped her chin and poured some water into her mouth to wash down the pill.

It was almost 3 in the morning, as told by the many people in the house at the moment. They had only an hour left of shooting, after which they have a few hours of break after which they'd be sent off for grooming and then the shooting for the grand finale would begin. Shehnaz's tantrum had alot to do with her periods, the cramps, the mood swinging and the nervousness about everything that would happen today. And most of all, the verdict. Also, watching their journey videos with a crowd, so magnificently took a toll on them. It was overwhelming to say the least.

Sidharth crouched down in front of her, she was sat on the poof in the cleared out living area. He grabbed one of her hands and placed it against his cheek, she stopped fidgeting instantly. He grabbed her free hand in the other and softly caressed it with his thumb.