~TWENTY SIX~

"Yeh humne kya kardiya kal raat ko?" Shehnaz asked, her voice was raspy and so full of wonder and disbelief.

"Sneaky Shuklas bangaye the hum dono." Sidharth chuckled, kissing her cheek.

"Haaye ghar pe dekh rahe honge." She whined.

"Toh kya hua? Biwi ke saath kar raha hoon, kissi ko uthake nahi laaya hoon." He stated obviously.

"Phir bhi...." She started, and then fell silent. She remembered how Sara Khan was sticking to him yesterday, and how he didn't move away and her mood went back down into the dumps. Something bothered her all day, she just realised what.

"Kya hua?" He asked, when she trailed off and didn't continue.

"Kuch nahi." She mumbled. She never had to face a situation where she had to get possessive about him, he was always hers, she also knew she was being slightly irrational, but considering that she was his ex and despite them having fights in the house, he was always sweet to her, he always listened to what she had to say, their conversations matched on so many tangents, they had fun together too once in a while. He was a respectful man, she didn't expect anything less of him, it was just who he was. But she felt a pinch in her throat because of it.

"Aye, kya hua?" He asked, sitting up and looking down at her face laid flat on the pillow.

"Kuch nahi hua. Mujhe hug chahiye." She said softly, demanding for assurance.

"Idhaar ah." He said, pulling her up to sit and then wrapping his arms around her.

"Kya hua baby?" He asked her sweetly.

"Bheje mein kuda bhargaya." She said, making him chuckle.

"Kiske baarein mein? Mere baarein mein?" He asked.

"Haan."

"Kya kiya maine?"

"Tu Sara ke saath bohot chipakta hain." She whispered. Sidharth groaned, unwrapping his arms from around her and holding his head in his hands.

"Shehnaz pehele toh main shaadi shuda hoon, doosra, woh shaadi shuda hain. Main uske pati se bhi mila. Yeh sab pagal baatein jo tere dimaag mein sad rahi Haina? Usko bahar nikhaal." He seethed at her, irritation clear in his voice.

"Lekin tu bhi toh kitna chillata hain mere pe jab Vishal mere se baat bhi karein toh, toh mujhe ek baar bura lag gaya toh, wapas mere hi band baja raha hain tu." She sniffled.

"Shehnaz yeh sab rone dhone ka natak math kar. Bohot stupid lag raha hain mujhe yeh." He almost scolded.

"Main natak nahi kar rahi hoon. Sab kahina kahi tere saath shuru hojaate hain flirting karna. Mujhe accha nahi lagta. Aur tu bhi unke saath meethi meethi baatein karne bait jaata hain." She mumbled.

"Dinn mein chaubees ghante hote hain, unmein se at least 20 ghante tere saath hota hoon. Logonke saath meethi meethi baatein karne ke liye mujhe time nahi milta." He scoffed.

"Kyun, kal nahi baita tha tu unke saath? Acche se baatein kar rahe the. Parag aur Heera bhi the waha pe. Unse bhi acche se baath kar raha hain. Main kya karu ab? Mar jau?" She said, her voice cracking.

"Tu mujhe ab irritate kar rahi hain. Game hain. Log chahiye hota hain for votes. Koyi plan banake aagey badna padta hain. Aise hi gadhonki tarah dimaag aur aankh bandh karke nahi chal sakte hain." He said, loudly.

"Toh kyunki main koyi plan nahi banathi hoon, tu mujhe gadhi samajhta hain?" She asked.

"Tu hain ek gandhi. Yeh kuda bhar thi reh tere stupid dimaag mein." He said, throwing off his blanket and getting up and walking out. A sad frown took over her face when he made his way to where Asad, Sara, Anita and Madhurima sat. She sighed in relief when he sat next to Asad and not anyone else. She then saw Bagga entering into the room, and walked up towards the captain's room.