~TWENTY ONE~

"Hume bahar jaana padega." Sidharth mumbled.

"Mainu nayi jaana." She said.

"Haan lekin main waha doctor ko bohot zyada mana ke aaya hoon. Agar nahi gaye toh andhar, mujhe sab se padegi." He said, kissing her forehead.

"Matlab?" She said, pulling away to look at his face.

"Baad mein bolunga. Ab chal." He said. Shehnaz stared at his lips, making him chuckle. He bent down and pressed a soft kiss to her lips, her hand touched his face lovingly.

"Baby mera lipstick.." she mumbled, once he pulled away. He groaned loudly, closing his eyes and sighing.

"Tu ne ab ke baad make up kiya toh poora make up bag phek dunga bahar." He said, wiping away the stain of her lipstick. She giggled and she pulled up his shirt and wiped the color away.

"Abey mera shirt!" He screamed.

"Mera nahi use karsakti. White hain." She giggled. The red color came off, but what could make the red swelling of both their lips go away. She face-palmed, she knew she probably looked the same. She pulled out the tube and splayed the liquid lipcolor on her lips again, he glared at her, smacking her head.

"Dikhega." She whispered, making him chuckle.

"Farak nahi padta." He said, kissing her again. She whined.

"Muh thod dungi teri." She said, but softly, so softly and with such tender love wiped away the stain on his lips.

"Main na bahar jaungi aur unko bolungi ki tu nahi araha wapas." She giggled.

"Ja." He chuckled, giving into her antics.

Shehnaz walked out with the saddest face she could muster up and sat down on the couch as soon as she walked out of the glass door.

"Shehnaz kya hua?" Bagga asked, followed by many others.

"Sidharth nahi aaraha." She said sadly.

"Kya?" Vikas said.

"Sidharth wapas nahi aayega. Uski tabhiyath bohot kharab hain." She repeated.

"Chal ab bas kar. Woh aagaya nah?" Asad said. Shehnaz couldn't keep up the character up, she let out a loud laugh and dashed back near the confession room.

"Aaja! Merese nahi hora!" She giggled happily. Sidharth shook his head and walked out, slightly limping. He wrapped an arm around her and kissed the side of her head and her own hands wrapped around his torso. He hugged most of the housemates that approached, telling them and how he was doing and how health, his arm remained around Shehnaz through out.

"Bro!" Asad came upto him, he hugged Asad close, unwrapping an arm from her and wrapping both of them around him.

"I'm so glad you're back." Asad said.

"Me too. Kaisa hain?" He said, kissing his cheek.

"Accha hoon. Oye idhar aah." Asad said, pulling Shehnaz in by her arm and wrapped her up in a hug, so did Sidharth, letting out a chuckle. Shehnaz laughed loudly and wrapped both of her arms around their waists.

"Ab rona math. Aagaya tera Sidharth." Asad said.

"Nahi roungi." She giggled, pulling her away, and taking a deep breath, the amount of muscles that held her made it hard for her to breath.

"Kaisa hain? All fine?" Raani asked, somewhat genuinely after the three pulled away.

"Good. Alright. Just thoda weakness hain." He tried to smile at her. Raani nodded, smiling back slightly and turned away.