~TWENTY SEVEN~

*Gonna sound so deadass filmy but my sister played Humdard when I was writing the first part of this chapter, and it fit so perfectly so like listen to it on loop till youre done reading the part! It honestly makes the first part of it so beautiful. Like I cried lmao. I've been crying alot. But this time it'll be in a good good way. LISTEN to it while you read it! The entire patchy up being there for you part, listen and read.🥺*

"Hug kar sakta hoon?" He whispered after what felt like hours of watching her cry. She sucked in a breath, he was still talking to her?

"Please baby?" He pleaded. She looked up, his eyes were so red, he looked so exhausted.

"Tu mere paas nahi aaya tha." She cried.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." His own voice cracked. He moved closer to her the slightest bit, she let out a sob.

"Shehnaz... Please." He said, his own eyes were misty and wet looking at how she was cowering away.

"I'm sorry. Main freeze hogaya. Mere paas koyi excuse nahi hain. Mujhe darr laga tha. I'm sorry baby." He whispered, he didn't know how to keep up his courage. He held her feet softly, not knowing if she'd be okay if he touched her completely. She let out a cry as soon as she felt his hands on her. He caressed the little bumps on her ankles, he felt like he himself would cry if she pushed him away again.

"Kyun nahi aaya? Kyunki main teri Shehnaz nahi thi? Dikh gaya main kitni weak hoon?" She sobbed harder, looking down at his hands.

"Nahi baby. Nahi nahi. Tu sabse strong hain!" He whispered, sliding forward to move closer to where she sat against the wall and kissed her knee.

"Phir main kyun toot gayi phirse? Mujhe nahi tootna tha. Main theek hogayi thi. Inn doh saalon mein main theek hogayi thi." She cried like a little child who didn't know what went wrong, who was clueless and whose life seemed a great deal to handle.

"Ek baar hug karloon tujhe? Please?" He begged, his eyes became red and heavy with wetness as he pleaded her so that he could hold her as she broke down again.

She couldn't help herself, she spread her arm out the slightest bit, almost unnoticeably. He hurriedly grabbed her up and into his lap, she nestled closer to him but kept her arms to herself, crying louder. He felt like he started breathing again. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheeks and forehead, repeatedly.

"Bas bas. Hogaya hogaya. Tu meri sabse strong Shehnaz hain. Kuch nahi hua." He whispered, rubbing her body to keep it warm from the dousing coldness of this situation and rocking her back and forth in his arms. He kissed the side of her head and cradled her shaking body against his chest.

"Mujhe nahi jaana tha phirse waha pe." She whispered, her sobs were now completely down but the tears didn't stop.

"Bas baby. Aur nahi rona hain. Bas bas. Hogaya. Ab hoon na main?" He said, as if he was he was talking to a little child. Her sobs slowed down as he rubbed his hands up and down her body.

"Tujhe irritation nahi hua mujhe dekh ke aisa?" She whispered. His heart broke.

"Do I make you feel like that? Jab tu roti hain? Ki main irritate horaha hoon?" He asked, his voice cracking.

"Nahi. Kabhi nahi. Jab tu gussa hota hain merese aur main roti hoon, tab bhi tu mujhe sambhalne aajata hain." She said. He kissed the top of her head softly.

"Kyun hua yeh?" He asked her a while later.

"Baat kar mere se." He begged when she didn't respond.

"Poore industry mein uss waqt sirf Jassie mujhe support karta tha. Maine pehele hi bola ki yeh shaadi maine Punjab se nikalne ke liye ki thi. Main wapas gayi lekin sirf tere saath or Naina ke saath. Uss jagah se mujhe ghuttan hoti hain." She whispered, leaning her head against his chest.