~two~

*Guys! I was gonna update tonight lekin merese ruka nahi jaa raha tha. I was so excited and happy, first of all the 100k on Beyhand and then the beyond overwhelming response to this book, I'm so happy you guys! And I love you all so much! 🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️🙏*

****

Shehnaz and Sidharth woke up early the next morning, they were slightly nervous about their meeting today. Some more people would find out about them but Sidharth knew what he had to do before they left for the meeting. He first called Nithin and told him that they agree to do the show and then he asked him if he'd like to become his manager again. Nithin was ecstatic and agreed without a second thought. Sidharth put him to work instantly, he asked him to call his lawyer up and get a couple sets of NDAs made, the Non-Disclosure Agreements would keep everything that would be spoken about in the meeting private and if anyone tried to give out the confidential information, they'd land themselves in great legal trouble.

"Shehnaz, baby tu theek haina? You're sure about this right?" He asked as he watched her get ready. She was wearing a pretty green dress that hugged her body and a pair of heels.

"Haan. Kuch nahi hoga. Baad mein sab theek na ho toh hum nah bhi kar sakte hain. Lekin tu theek haina? Raani ya Kunal, koyi bhi aaye toh please please, apna aapa math khona. Woh tera unko bhaav dena deserve nahi karte aur gussa na ho kissi pe please." She pleaded, making him frown.

"Matlab? Main kyun gussa karunga?" He asked, irritated.

"Kyunki tu karta hain. Yeh jaanti hoon main." She said, straightening her hair.

"Tu jaanti hain? Main pagal hoon kya bin wajah gussa karne ki? Tera jaankari tu apne paas rakh. Unnecessarily yeh sab math bol. Kissine poocha tujhse? Beymatlab ke baatein karti rehti hain." He said, anger in his tone. Shehnaz looked at him through the mirror with bored eyes, unaffected by his anger.

"Abhi kya kar raha hain tu?" She rolled her eyes at him.

"Main kuch bhi karun, tujhe kya?" He said, eyebrows furrowed further.

"Meko right prove kar raha hain abhi." She said.

"Kya right prove kar raha hoon?" He asked, confused.

"Tera gussa, beymatlab ka nikla mere pe. Usse hi control karke rakh. Accha nahi hota. Please abhi math chilla merepe aur samajhne ki koshish kar." She told him sternly and huffed.

He opened his mouth to speak again, his face frustrated but she cut him off.

"Jab tak tera yeh sada hua gussa khatam na ho, kuch math bol. Warna juloos nikalungi teri." She said with authority in her tone. He fell silent, still slightly pissed.

"Sidharth." She called out a few minutes later.

"Bhaunko." He said.

"Jaake naha." She told him, throwing his towel at his face.

He pulled it off irritated and walked into the bathroom.

"Kapde nikaal ke rakh." He mumbled.

"Please bolega toh kuch nahi jaayega baby." She yelled out to him, mocking him with her tone.

He let out a laugh, opening the door halfway, half of his wet bare body sticking out of the door.

"Kabhi nahi." He smirked.

"Kutta." She mumbled, walking up to their closet and opening it. He laughed and closed the door again. She picked out a pair of black sweatshirt and black pants for him to wear and then sat at her vanity and started doing her make up. She didn't do much, mostly because Sidharth liked her in less make-up.