~four~

*Guys!!! Wattpad is glitching, forgive me. I'm trying to fix things. This is a slight filler chapter. But it's still filled with emotional and adorable moments hehehe. Show it some love. Happy reading! ❤️❤️❤️❤️*

****

Shehnaz was sitting in front of the mirror, doing her make up. The morning song played almost an hour ago, they all finished freshening up, Shehnaz helped Sidharth with his duty in the kitchen and then she showered and was now getting ready. She wore a casual pink dress and a pair of white vans. She looked adorable. She looked into her bigger than necessary make up bag to look for her nude pink lipstick, she picked it up and then her eyes went to the huge box that she put in there. She looked around to see if anyone was there and then picked it up and opened it. There was a little box of vermilion; her sindoor and the other box carried her mangalsutra. she ran her hands over it, wanting nothing more than to pick it up and put it on. She lowered the box into the make up bag so that even if someone comes in suddenly it'd stay hidden.

Then her thoughts went back to the day of her wedding. Her heart was thudding against her chest that day, all the rituals were done, the mangalsutra hung around her neck and then Sidharth moved forward, her eyes closed as he picked up pinch of the vermilion between his thumb and forefinger and put it on her forehead, she never let her eyes meet his even after opening them, she was too nervous. Then she heard a soft chuckle and she finally looked up, Sidharth's hand came forward, wiping at the top of her nose, she heard chuckles from the others too but her eyes remained on him. She hadn't spoken to him much, nor did she meet him many times apart for their engagement and some other rituals but she wasn't ignorant about the fact that he was a good looking man, but right now, the way his eyes wrinkled up at the sides, and his mouth widened because of his laugh, but most of all, the sound of the deep rumble when he chuckled, she was in complete awe of him.

Her heart raced when he touched her nose and it didn't seem to bother her even for a second that he was laughing at her, at the vermilion that looked comedic on her nose, it just mattered that he was laughing and the sound was like beautiful music to her ears and she found herself smiling at him fondly.

Shehnaz felt a hand cupping the back of her head breaking her out of her thoughts, she swiftly closed her make up bag and looked up and sighed.

"Mujhe laga koyi aur hain." She whispered, sighing in relief that it was only Sidharth.

"Waise bhi iss dress pe woh acchi nahi lagegi." He told her, cupping her face softly in his hands. She chuckled at his attempt to make her feel better about not getting to wear her mangalsutra and sindoor. She took the hand in hers and pressed a tender kiss to it.

"Haan." She whispered, closing the bag. She picked it up and got off the bed, pushing past him to put the bag away, she felt his hand grip her forearm, pulling her back, close to him.

"Kyun itna muskura rahi thi? Shaadi ka dinn yaad kar rahi thi?" He chuckled, pulling her nose softly. She nodded, laughing. He bent forward and kissed her nose, it was one of his favorite parts of her face, apart from her lips of course, he always traced her lips with his fingers fondly for some reason, much before they shared their first kiss in bed a few nights ago. She closed her eyes at the feeling. He quickly let go of her and moved away when they heard shuffling from outside.

Shehnaz walked away into the luggage area, putting away the makeup bag and then she sighed, holding her head in her hands. The war between her heart and mind raged again, things like this that he did, they made her so soft for him, made her want to fall deeper in love with him. Her mind wanted to smack some sense into her, he didn't love her back the way she loved him. He was just attached to her, he had a strange kind of a need for her. That's all. Maybe that was some kind of a love her heart suggested and then her mind shut down the thought as fast as it came. She sighed, shutting everything out and making herself numb to the fight that raged within her, she remembered the conviction she had a few days ago and decided to sticky by it, she'd take Sidharth in any way she could because no matter what, no one, not even Sidharth himself could take away from her the fact that he was her husband and that she was all his.