~THIRTY THREE~

Sidharth and Shehnaz sat in the bedroom the next day, sorting the smallest issue out between themselves, regarding this house. They kept the conversation impersonal, seeing the amount of people walked into the room. It sounded childish to vocalise this thought, but they seemed to be wanting to snoop, listen in on their conversation after they witness their little date from the bedroom. Shehnaz and Sidharth decided to give them what they wanted, they spoke aloud about their dislike towards each other's teams and themselves playing differently, about Rashi and about their possessiveness towards each other. They ended their little played out banter with a hug and a kiss on the cheek and laid back in bed lazily.

"Phirse next week kuch karna hain?" She asked him.

"Nah. Uss Zameen, zameer, jo bhi hain, uska reaction dekh ke aisa lag raha hain ki bahar ho chahiye tha woh hogaya lekin kabhi mera haath aaya toh usko maar maar ke rainbow banadunga. Anyway, main aur Asad toh safe hain hi ab. Either you get a elite club membership ya phir we depend on votes. Jispe mereko koyi doubt nahi hain. Khatra tujhe sirf Rashi aur Vishal se hain, mostly Rashi. Yeh Parag, Heera aur Anita nikal jaayenge. Unka tension nahi hain baby. Lekin this week, we'll have to get loud. Poora entertain karde. Tu kahi nahi jaarahi hain." He told her, kissing her cheek.

"Theen hafte hain abhi. Ladna nahi hain. Jo hoga, woh hoga. Bas." She said in a loud voice making him nod.

"Tu merese bahar milega?" She giggled after sometime.

"Bilkul nahi. Phone bhi nahi uthaunga." He chuckled.

"Haaye sach mein nahi uthayega? Mera kya hojayega? Main toh lut gayi, barbaad hogayi." She said, dramatically.

"Sana maine bola na? Woh phone bhi nahi uthayega. Toh phir kya karegi?" Anita said from her bed.

"Abhi doh teen baar try karungi. Nahi uthaya toh dafa hojaye. Ab main kya karu? Mar jaun?" She said, even more dramatically.

"Uske bina kaise rahegi? Punjab jaugi na wapas?" Anita asked.

"Main na ek kaam kAnita hoon. Iski mummy ka number lehlungi. Unke saath rahungi jaake. Unke room mein." She said, making Sidharth pinch her hand.

"Matlab ghar ke aas paas." She giggled.

"Gadhi." He mumbled. Shehnaz had enough of the role-playing and quickly turned the questions around to Anita.

"Sana Kitna bakwaas kAnita haina?" Asad asked from where he sat next to Sidharth.

"Marr jaunga ek dinn iski bakwaas sun sun ke." Sidharth agreed.

"Tum dono meri baatein kar rahe ho? Harami log." She gasped, climbing up to sit on Sidharth's legs and hit both of them with a pillow.

"Usko maAnita reh. Aur yaha se utar math." He sighed and closed his eyes. She huffed, crossing her legs and getting comfortable on his legs.

"Kutta." She huffed.

She and Asad got into a banter with Sidharth laying down lazily in between them both, and that's how the entire Saturday passed. Both Shehnaz and Asad felt better and more at ease with Sheefaly gone now, Sidharth didn't care much. The three of them sat inside unaffected as a fight broke out between Vishal and Rashi on one side and Parag and Heera on the other, about nominations. The progression into the week really seemed like they were getting to the end. Things had become much lighter with the tasks eased out, the next day they had to do a nominations task. They had to sit in a dome and make a perfect count of 17 minutes while inside. Asad got a perfect of 17.3 minutes, making him the only safe one in the house, leaving the rest of them nominated.

"Wohoo top 5 baby!" He exclaimed. He was safe this week, he would use his elite club immunity the next and that sent him directly into the finale week. Sidharth waited for the disappointment to come, but it didn't. He shocked himself with the happiness he felt inside of him even after losing because of Asad reaching the finale week.