~SEVENTEEN~

DEDICATED TO MY BB

Shiviiiii, love you kuchi❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️*

******

Shehnaz sat on the couch in the living area, completely exasperated, her head was hurting because of the yelling and arguing and the fact that it was the time of her month was not helping much at all. They never seemed to stop arguing in this house, she pulled her legs up and hugged them to her chest and leaned on Sidharth, he himself was irritated. Everyone were fighting over who wanted to be the contenders for captaincy, Shehnaz was already decided for her complete pAnitacipation in the task, Sidharth because he won, and there were two more that were needed to be selected, Sidharth's team fought for Hina, Sidharth stayed silent throughout, tracing patterns on Shehnaz's knees, Asad was exasperated too, leaning on the other side of Sidharth and Parag team fought to make Raani a contender.

"Matlab sabko banna hain captain, main toh bohot acchi captain bansakti hoon, main Heera Sharma hoon." Heera's voice came out of nowhere, Shehnaz slammed her head against Sidharth's bicep and groaned.

"Isko chittar padenge mere se. Pagal aurath." She scoffed, making Sidharth chuckle.

"I swear." Asad groaned softly, so that only they both could hear.

"Main toh kehti hoon Bhau aur Hina. Neutral hain, acche bhi." Sara said. The housemates somehow seemed to agree on that, miraculously.

It was in the early evening hours when the task actually began, the four contenders had to hold a frame on four different corners and not let go. Shehnaz ran to the bathroom before the buzzer went off indicating the commencement of the task.

"Shehnaz you're out. Aap bathroom nahi jaa sakte aise. Its cheating." Sara said, Shehnaz rolled her eyes and walked back out of the bathroom without going inside and held onto the frame without another word.

"No Shehnaz. Aap out hogayi. You went to the bathroom." She said.

"Nahi gayi. Aapne bola nahi jaa sakti thi toh main wapas aagayi." Shehnaz said.

"Nahi you still went till there, you're out." Sara argued. Shehnaz's headache intensified, her irritation towards everything was almost going beyond her control.

Sidharth watched with a frown, the buzzer didnt even go off yet, why werent they letting her play?

The buzzer finally ran throughout the task, but Sara continued nagging, telling Shehnaz that she has been disqualified, she was clearly trying to Hina or Bhau win.

"Shehnaz tum waise bhi game mein nahi ho. Let go." She yelled at her. Shehnaz scrunched her eyes shut, she was beyond irritated. She quickly let go of the frame and gave Sara a look, making her back off.

"Baby kya kar rahi hain? Pagal hogayi ho kya?" Sidharth shouted, watching her walk off.

"Meko nahi karna. Itna rothe hain yeh log. Banna bhi nahi hain." She scoffed, filling up a cup with water and sipping on it. She could see the opposite team whispering amongst themselves, clearly trying to find a way to have Sidharth let go of the frame.

She looked at Asad, and nodded at the group, she was determined to not let anyone even come close to Sidharth and quickly got up and stood next to him. There was already another screaming match going on between him, Bhau and Sara, Bhau had let go of the frame to change hands, everyone had clearly seen that but Bhau constantly kept denying it. But after another long yelling match, he let go to.

"Tujhe lagti hain ki yeh jaldi chodegi?" He mumbled to Shehnaz, ignoring all the yelling that was going on behind.

"Iska toh pata nahi lekin woh log aayenge tujhe chedne. Planning kar rahe the baith ke. Jungli janwar. Lekin tu react math kar. Chod math, rules follow kar. Mujhe bohot confidence hain inn logon pe, pakka drama karenge." She scoffed, glaring at them all. Sidharth looked at her, not completely registering what she told him but chuckled at her.