~SIXTY THREE~

"Abey ey gadhi. Tu pagal hogayi hain?" Sidharth yelled.

"Heh? Mainne ki kara?" She frowned, walking out of the bathroom.

"Yeh kya hain? Talli hogayi tu?" He asked, perplexed. He had a tissue in his hand with something written on it, in her handwriting.

Main Sidharth Shukla se pyaar karti hoon aur agar woh bhi karta hain toh mere liye woh harr ghanta meri tareef karke cheek pe kiss karega. Aur selfie post karega. Aur doosre ladkiyonko apna behen banayega.

"Accha woh...?" She giggled.

"Accha woh kya hain? Kya hain kya yeh?" He asked, gritting his teeth and smacking her head.

"Kal raat ko bore horra tha toh maine likh diya aur tere side pe rakh dhi. Aaj tu jaa raha haina issiliye." She said, folding her arms across her chest.

"Toh?" He asked, looking down on the floor, hearing Sona's frustrated groans.

"Gaana thoda zyada romantic hain, tu doh dinn ghar pe nahi rahega, mere saath koyi romance nahi karega, aur main tujhe miss karungi aur teri co-actress bohot hot hain aur main tere baarein hadh se zyada possessive hoon." She ranted, watching him pick up their struggling daughter. She really was trying to crawl.

"Oh." He smirked.

"Tu mera naam tattoo karle Sidharth." She said.

"Aur kuch? Property papers banwaloon? Gale mein pehen ke ghoomunga." He said.

"Nahi. Yeh hain." She muttered, tugging at her mangalsutra. There was a knock on the door, and then the already opened door opened wider.

"Baccha... Sonniya uth gayi?" Maa asked and then smiled when she saw her in Sidharth's arms.

"Yeh lijiye. She's so frustrated." He sighed, handing her off to her.

"Massage kardungi Sona ki aur jaldi jaldi crawl karlegi." Maa smile, kissing Sona's cheek, Sona gurgled and wailed around her arm and screeched, dropping the pacifier to the floor. Maa walked out of the room hastily.

"Mere doh pagal bacche hain." Sidharth muttered, pulling off his t-shirt and locking the door.

"Math pehen wapas." She demanded.

"Abey kaam pe jaa raha hoon. Sach mein romance nahi karunga. And I already feel shitty leaving you and Sonniya. Kyu kar rahi hain aisa?" He sighed.

"Kyunki Terese pyaar karti hoon. Aur papers ki zaroorat nahi hain, main tattoo banadeti hoon." She giggled, pushing him into the bathroom.

"Chal bey." He blushed

"Tu waise bhi jaa raha hain. Ab main kaha chalu?" She mumbled, pushing him against the door and attacking his neck like a minx.

"Baby not there. Ken saare button kholdeta hain." He rasped, feeling her lips on his skin.

"Acha hain. Dikhne doh saareanu. Mainu ki?" She mumbled, pinching his lips together between her fingers and kissing them softly.

"Shehnaz nahi baby!" He groaned.

"Phir kaha karu?" She giggled. He looked at her face, she was glowing. Her cheeks were pink, her lips a light shade of red and her hair, absolute mess. She looked divine, she felt divine, pressed against him and teasing him endlessly.