~three~

*Disclaimer: Guys while I know that I'm going to explore the entire season of bigg boss again, it won't be same as it was on the show in real life, there won't be the same kinds of fights at all. I'm exploring them both as a married couple who come from a family, who are trying to find love and face the difficulties of the house rather than as they already were. It isn't a budding relationship, they already have that through marriage, it's all about budding love. Imagine their personalities as they were in the last few weeks, Shehnaz will still be childish and innocent and funny but she also will carry out the role of a wife in this one. So if you expect the immaturity she had in the billi wala task and all, you won't find it here. That's why this is a fiction. And the response I've been getting to this is making me so emotional, so much of love? 🥺❤️ Please supporting this one you guys, your comments mean so much, the fact that you go guys give me such in-depth inputs and also put forward what you'd like to see, like a bunch of friends together at a book club. Big Love and big hugs to you🥺❤️😭*

*****

Shehnaz sat in her green room and watched Sidharth perform on stage from the TV that hung up on the wall in front of her. Ken had an arm around her shoulder, trying to sympathize with her and she leaned into him, her nose was scrunched up in disgust as the girl got off of his lap and the other ones gathered around him. But it somehow didn't hurt her heart, this was Sidharth Shukla the actor, not Sidharth Shukla, her husband. He was working at the moment. He was the last one of the men to be introduced, she saw the rest of the boys too, Abu Malik made her giggle through out and Sidhartha Dey honestly felt like a namuna who'd make her laugh. Asad was sweet, she felt like he was nervous and really out under the stop over there and then she saw Parag. She had already felt an inherent dislike towards him and she grimaced in disgust. He was so irritatingly cocky and she was ready to show him his place.

She smiled seeing the interaction between maa, Preeti dee and Sidharth. She laughed slightly when maa told Salman sir that Sidharth didn't even know how to make the single most easy thing in the kitchen, cooking rice and who knew that better than herself? She did absolutely everything for him, from picking out his everyday clothes to making sure he ate all his meals in a day, giving him enough protein so that he had the energy to work out everyday, she did absolutely everything for him. Not that she was forced to but she liked how much he depended on her, she felt needed and wanted.

"Dedh saal se woh aur bhi alsi hogaya." Maa said, making Salman smirk and Sidharth's eyes widened with a blush. Shehnaz let out a loud laugh, the season didn't even start yet and the juloos was on full on mode.

"Aisa kyun Sidharth?" Salman asked laughing.

"Sir, ab main kya bolu? Dedh saal se thoda sukoon mein tha aur pata bhi nahi chalta tha how everyday used to goes by toh iske wajah se alas bad gaya mera." Sidharth said blushing and becoming a blubbering mess. Shehnaz smiled at what he said, blowing him a soft kiss in the air.

"Acha acha hain. Please have a seat! We'll start having the next contestants come in!" Salman said and the shot was cut off.

A few minutes later the cameras rolled again. It was time for the female contestants to be introduced, the chaos outside was deafening. She was nervous. The first contestant was Heera Ratt, she was so pretty, Shehnaz thought to herself. She held herself well throughout the introduction and the task, she noticed that she was asked to pick a connection and then she was given a band to wear around her hand. The connection would be by her choice but the bed partner would be given to her based on the color of the band she got. She desperately hoped and prayed she would get Sidharth. She didn't want to sleep beside anyone else, let alone another man.

She rolled her eyes slightly when Maheera picked Sidharth and he was given a duty with her to cook. Shehnaz laughed to herself at the thought of him cooking. The next in line was Leena Kutumb who chose Sidharth again, Shehnaz felt a slight discomfort, what if everyone chose him? She received her band which would later decide who would be her bed partner.