One Million - One Shot Bonus.

Sidharth's head hurt with the light from the windows the minute he opened them, and even more so from the sound of his daughter screeching loudly near his ear. He groaned and opened his eyes.

"Kya hain Princess?" He sighed, he was exhausted. He was shooting till 2:30am, and so was Shehnaz, he didn't even know how she was up already, because the side of his bed was empty.

"Mumma is making breakfast. Meri plaits banau. Utho papa." She said, yelling loudly and smacking his chest.

"Where's daadi?" He asked, sitting up.

"Daadi Uyi ke school gayi, grandparents day ke liye buddhu." She giggled. He rolled his eyes at his daughter's choice of words. She was exactly like her mother.

"Baby! Coffee!" He yelled out, sitting Sona down in front of him and pressed a kiss to her cheek. She had short hair and all he had to do was part her hair and tie them up into two ponytails. She shut her eyes and fell back into his lap.

"Sit straight baba." He sighed, she was so naughty all the time.

"Coffee kya? Tere muh pe maaru? Sahi se pooch nahi sakta, baby, coffee dede, aise?" Shehnaz walked into the room, ranting off. Sahasya sat on her hip, her mangalsutra was fisted in his hand and going into his mouth from time to time.

"Bakwaas math kar." He said, grabbing the mug from his hand.

"Nonu baccha." He cooed, kissing his cheek. He grimaced and moved away from his papa. He was a very serious baby, and that just made Sidharth want to annoy him more, he bit his chunky cheek softly. Nonu screamed and shoved his face into his mumma's chest.

"Irritate kyun kar raha hain?" Shehnaz sighed, putting the chubby baby in his lap and quickly tying her hair up into a bun.

"Pa..paa...paa..papa." Nonu blabbered and tried to grip his shoulders to stand up.

"Hi baby." He cooed, pressing a kiss to his little mouth, and helping him stand. Sona giggled, grabbed his shorts and pulled him down, leaving him beyond frustrated.

"Sona math kar!" Shehnaz scolded.

"Fun hain." She giggled.

"Bad, Sona. Don't do that." Sidharth tried to act stern, but failed miserably. The only times he did become stern was when she did something serious and needed to get a scolding, he only realised that over time that Shehnaz alone found it hard to be the strict parent, especially when their child was a fierce mix of them both. Some days she even cried her eyes out, and somedays he pulled on his hair with the frustration of their busy life.

"Ready hoja baby." He said to Shehnaz, leaving Nonu on the bed.

"Sona, sit next to him. Khaana khaa liya?" He asked her. She nodded and squeezed Nonu's cheeks. He was gurgling but stayed in place and staring at his sister in perplexity. He really was too calm for his own good. Shehnaz pulled out a casual dress for herself and a t-shirt and a pair of jeans for Sidharth. He was already in the bathroom, showering. She picked up Nonu and put him on the floor.

"Sona neeche baith ja aur khel iske saath. Main change karke aayi. Aur baccha please kuch na kar Nonu ko. Bhai haina tera." Shehnaz said sweetly to her daughter, watching as she sat down on the floor, the corner of their room had toys scattered all over. Nonu quickly sat up and grabbed his elephant, the one Sona had given him when he was born, it was his favourite.

"Okay mumma." She giggled and sat down next to him and grabbed Affe. She pressed Affe against the elephant's face and then pressed a slimy kiss to her brother's face. Nonu just turned to stare at her for s few seconds and then went back to playing. Shehnaz sighed in relief and walked into the bathroom, leaving the door open slightly. Sidharth was inside the shower, she could see the blurred figure of his body through the glass. She quickly washed her face and then took off her nightie and changed into the dress, she looked just alright. She was incredibly sleep deprived, just like Sidharth. She stuck her head out the bathroom to keep an eye on her children. And she was met with the cutest sight of them laying flat on the floor, Sona was telling him a story about her friends and what they did in school just yesterday.