~THIRTY FIVE~

*Disclaimer: There's a small minority of the readers who don't like the AsNa content, I'm so sorry you guys, bear with me. Like Naina and Shehbaz will be the biggest parts of the connection week chapters, there wouldn't be any point if I sidelined them and we've been building up AsNa for so long, it would be stupid of me to ignore it all of a sudden. I have plans for SidNaaz for the last two weeks, you guys will love it, trust me but right now, AsNa will take the center stage, it's only this one chapter, that's all... SidNaaz will be back with a bang in the next one.*

******

"Sidhaaaarth."

"Haan baby?"

Shehnaz walked out of the door and towards him where he sat on the couch in the garden area, along with Akki, in a conversation about the Weekend Ka Var scene. She was still in her pajamas from the day before.

"Mujhe ek baat bolni thi." She said sweetly, standing in front of him.

"Kya?" He asked.

"Main na bathroom mein nahane gayi thi aur maine kapde taang di aur towel bhi leke gayi aur poora tayyar thi nahane ke liye." She said.

"Haan?" He frowned, not knowing where this was going.

"Lekin na achanak se teri yaad aagayi." She said like a little child. A small smile took over his face.

"Aw how sweet. Idhar aah." He spread his arms out, she smiled meekly, sat on his out stretched legs and hugged him.

"Mujhe aise teri yaad kyun aayi? Mujhe tha ki tu mere saath humesha rahe. Bathroom mein bhi teri yaad aayi Sidharth." She whined into his neck. Usually, he'd be red in the face or fuming at Shehnaz for being so unfiltered in front of people but his pettiness had over taken him, Akki had been staring at Shehnaz with admiration since yesterday, but his face looked too sad for Sidharth to do anything about it. But this was more than enough for his oozing possessiveness. See Akki? She already had a heart that belonged to her.

He felt her soft lips against his neck, he sighed softly. She was an entirely unmatched entity. He thought back to what she said just a few seconds ago, it was slightly voluptuous, but she said it with such ease, she made everything sound so natural and innocent. He couldn't help but press a soft kiss to her cheek lovingly and rub his hands down her waist. She giggled, hugging him tighter and shifting in his lap. He unwrapped her from himself and raised an eyebrow at her, she laughed louder.

"Bas ab chal. Pakk jayenge aas paas ke log. Jaake naha." He said. She raised an eyebrow at the audacity.

"Pakk toh tu gaya hain." She said, with a challenging edge to her tone.

"Kabhi nahi." He smirked at her. She bit down on her lip, her eyes were gleaming and she pressed a kiss to two fingers of her own and pressed the fingers against his lips, they puckered slightly, kissing them and never once breaking eye contact. She bent down and pressed a sweet and long kiss to his jaw, Sidharth's tightened his hold on her hip and she giggled, getting up and walking away, leaving him in a complete high. She really didn't care, she loved living in the world that revolved around herself, he was a part of it and he loved every bit of it. He chuckled at her and himself, at what they had become, at what love had made of them.

Naina sat on the bed in the bathroom area, conflicted, she responded with one word answers for questions. Shehbaz knew something was bothering her. She didn't know why it was though, she had just met him, but after that warming conversation, that nod of his head felt like a cold slab of ice. She cursed herself, she should have listened to her mama

The housemates had a task lined up for the day and it had already been announced, the notes task. No one was ready just yet, they had all gathered their costumes from the storage room. Naina and Shehbaz were outside with Vikas, discussing how tbe connections would be working. Sidharth stood in front of the mirror spraying his deodorant into his body in the captain's room. Shehnaz sat on the bed, tiring herself out because of how much she was hurrying up.