2 Million Shot - A Goodbye I never thought I'd say.

"Shehnaz! Baby uth." Sidharth whispered into her ear, his voice was raspy and sleepy, but she couldn't feel his warm body against hers, instead a small little lump was stuck against her. She groaned and opened her eyes, looking at him. She shifted closer into the bed and felt Nonu twitch against her.

"Kya hain?" She whispered back.

"They're sleeping. Chal na. Bahar jaayenge." He whispered, kissing her cheek. She looked down at Sonniya and Sahasya who laid cuddled asleep in between them both, warm and snuggled up in the cold snowy place.

"Papa..." Sona whined, twisting and turned. He groaned loudly making Shehnaz giggle.

"Shhh... Sleep baby." He cooed, patting her belly. She tightened her arm around Nonu and let out a snore.

"Chal na please." He mumbled, tugging at her arm.

"Kaha pe?" She asked, getting out of bed.

"Bahar." Sidharth said.

"Bacche?" She asked, looking down at them.

"Call maa or mummy. Naanis and Daadis issiliye hote hai." He grinned.

"Kitna woh haina tu?" She shook her head at him, grabbing her jacket nonetheless.

"Kya woh?" He chuckled.

"Kutta." She mumbled.

"We can take them too lekin romantic nahi rahega. Inn dono ghadonko sambhaalne mei chala jaayega poora romance." He said.

"Yaar! Bacche tere hi hain." She gasped, smacking him.

"Toh?" He rolled his eyes.

"Chal ab. Khottey." She scolded, handing him his jacket.

"Karna sab kuch hota hai phir bhi drame chahiye gussa hone ke." He said, smacking her head.

"Haaye kitna kutta hai tu Sidharth." She gasped as he pulled her out of the room and yelled out for his mother and mother in law to take care of the kids. He didn't even wait to respond when maa asked him where they were going as he dragged her out of the Airbnb.

"Bike pe?" She gasped. They would be married for ten years, and she realised that she had hardly ever sat on a bike with him once or twice. She grinned and got on behind him.

"Thand haina?" She shuddered, wrapping arms around him as he kuch started the bike.

"Nahi baba. Dharamshala mei winter mei garmi hori hai." He said sarcastically earning a slap from her.

"Daffa ho tu." She scoffed.

"Leh kaha jaa raha hai?" She asked, rubbing up and down his chest. He was shivering slightly.

"Kal woh jagah dekha tha na neeche ki taraf? Waha." He said, it was scary driving late in the night when there was snow on the roads, especially on a bike. But it also felt like a high.

"Kya karne?"

"Akhada." He smirked.

"Haaye Sidhaaaarth! Kitna paapi hai tu che!" She gasped, her cheeks were pink.

"Phir sawaal math pooch itne. Aise hi jawaab milenge." He said.

"Tu bohot romantic bhi hai." She giggled, nuzzling her face into his neck.

"Abey yaar! Accident kardunga. Hatt." He gasped, trying to push her head away.

"Sexy putthu mera..." She cooed, wrapping her arms tighter around him.

"Shehnaaz baba hatt jaa!" He whined when her teeth bit his earlobe. She let out a loud laugh and pulled back, her hair was flying in the cold air, and it felt so good.