~FORTY THREE~

Sidharth woke up with the sun glaring into his eyes, clothes strewn across the floor and Shehnaz next to him, sleeping on her stomach with her face to the other side. He moved closer to her and kissed her back softly. He picked up his phone from the table, 10:30am the time read. He sighed and got out of bed, picked up his underwear that laid on the side, putting it on and walked into the bathroom to grab a robe and back out. She woke up to the shuffling and smiled up at him.

"Do you want to shower?" He asked her, she laid in bed, unclothed and absolutely exhausted. She couldn't even move. She nodded and spread her arms out. He chuckled and bent over her body, she wrapped her arms around his neck, his arms slid under her knees and back, picking her up into his arms.

"Robe?" He asked. She shook her head and rested it on his shoulder, sighing in contentment. It was a surreal feeling to wake up to. A hot shower served as a relief to their sore and tired bodies.

They got dressed quickly, Shehnaz in a pretty pink suspenders dress with a pink t-shirt inside and white shoes and Sidharth in a black t-shirt and jeans. He held her hand and picked up the duffle bag in the other. Her face was glowing and pink through out, she couldn't stop smiling, her arms remained wrapped around his, clinging to him like a child.

"Khate waqt bhi aise hi pakdegi, moti?" He laughed down at her, amused.

"Haan." She mumbled.

"I have no problem." He shrugged, putting the bag down on the chair and walking up to the breakfast buffet set up.

"Mind change." She mumbled, letting go of his hand and grabbing a plate.

"Wow, the betrayal." He gasped.

"Drame math kar." She giggled and watched him pile his plate up with food.

"Hume kya karna hain aaj?" Shehnaz asked, sitting opposite to him on the table, the glare from the sun and the pool fell on them, the little specks of light moved steadily.

"Kuch bhi toh nahi. Kal jaana hain Darshan aur uske team ke saath meeting hain." Sidharth said.

"Achaww." She said, nodding and then pushing her lips out into a pout, for no reason at all. Sidharth stuffed a fork full of eggs into his mouth and stared at her curiously.

"Kya hua?" He asked.

"Uhum." She shook her head.

"Phir?"

"Bas yu hi." She giggled at him like a little girl.

"Pagal.." He chuckled.

"Tu ne tera naam doondha nahi mere haathon mein." She gasped.

"Abey yaar..." He groaned

"Doondh. Abhi doondh." She demanded, spreading her arms out.

"Nahi doondha toh muh thod dungi." She warned him, when he made no move to fulfill her demands.

"Sidhaaaarth!" She whined, he sighed and grabbed her hands in his and looked. There were all sorts of designs very beautifully etched out onto her skin. He looked, tracing his fingers on her skin. And then his eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

"Tu toh mere paas hi baitha tha jab main lagwa rahi thi." She giggled. He pulled her hand further into his face, looking for his name.

"Dekha nahi. Ruhi aagayi thi." He mumbled.

"Hindi main hain?" He asked, face going closer to her hand in concentration. He hated losing.

"Haan. Tujhe haarna accha nahi lagta!" She laughed.