~sixty eight~

Reread the entire chapter, it's completely new lol!!! And I loveeeeeeee it!!!!  I'm sorry if anyone liked the previous adoption concept, but I couldn't feel myself connect to it. Like I knew in my heart that it was a bad idea but I did it anyway. But there's always room to learn. This chapter towards the end made me cry because of how much I love our fandom!!! Read again!!! It's completely different!! And I love you guys!

*********

The roads were clear and as they drove back to the outskirts of the city, the crop fields and the raw roads made the drive calmer, the sun wasn't too bright that afternoon, and there was a dead silence in the car. They seemed to be deep in thought, so deep that the thick silence was cutting through their hearts.

"Tu ab khaana khaane soh ja. Shyaam ko phirse roka mein jaana hoga." Sidharth broke it. She nodded, she didn't mind. She was slightly tired. She sighed loudly and rubbed her bump.

"Tu rahega?" She asked in a small voice.

"Nahi. Main aur papaji planners se milne jaa rahe hain." He said. She just nodded. She then smiled at how he stepped up to just be there and man through the wedding arrangements. He was relaxed after their last doctor's visits. He looked happier too and was taking extra care of her, she absolutely loved it.

"Kuch khayegi?" He asked, he seemed distracted too, just like her.

"Nahi. Ghar jaaneke baad bas wohi karni hain. Subah subah chole bhature khiladiya. Pregnancy weight ke saath saath khud ka weight bhi lose karna padega." She pouted making him chuckle softly. They reached the house. The front of the house was filled with loud cackle, Sidharth held Shehnaz close so that none of the kids crash into her. Sona was running too, completely ignoring the fact that her parents just came back home.

"Veere!" She yelled at one of Shehnaz's far away relatives' kid. Shehnaz looked at her bewildered.

"Isne Rajesh ko veere bulaya?" She gasped and then giggled.

"Yeh Shehnaz 2.0 bann rahi hain." He chuckled.

"Abey chod! Meye mumma ne ladne se mana kiya warna tujhe maar deti. Kyun maara Katha ko?" Sona asked the older boy, pointing at one of the two girls next to her. They were twins and absolutely adorable!

"Aur yeh Sidharth 2.0." She sighed.

"Jaa leke aah teri beti ko." She said, walking up to Naina who sat on the jute threaded bed with Shehbaz and daadiji.

"Tum log kyun kuch nahi karr rahe ho?" Shehnaz asked, sitting on the big comfortable chair right next to the bed, she kicked her legs up and into Shehbaz's lap.

"Usne sach mein baal kheecha Katha ka." Naina shrugged.

"Toh chali gayi ladne? Haaye Rabba mereya!" She sighed.

"Harinder! Sana nu phal aur badaam doodh leh aah!" Daadiji yelled out to the helper.

"Ji daadiji!" He called.

Sidharth carried back a grinning Sona to the cot. She looked so proud of herself. He put her down and sat on the floor, relaxing.

"Khottey uth. Behn ke khasam ko neeche bithwake khud upar baith raha hai." Daadiji scolded, hitting Shehbaz.

"Aah daadi woh uske biwi ke paer hi daba raha hoon." He groaned.

"Uski biwi teri behn bhi hain. Sidharth, uth ja putthar. Iss khottey ko maar padna chahiye." She said. Sidharth and Naina had not stopped laughing since the banter began.

"Meri shaadi hone wali hain, special treatment merko milna chahiye." Shehbaz whined.

"Lekin je ghar ka damaad hain."