~TWENTY FOUR~

Disclaimer:- My lovely readers, this piece of work is a fiction. I write it out of the willingness and affection of my heart for Sidharth and Shehnaz because I love them, so so much. I love how deep, how beautiful and just how amazing their bond is. For all we know, they might actually not even be together (lmao ask me if I believe that even for a second.) But, that's just how things work. I do this for fun and because writing has been my way of venting for the longest time now. But my love for SidNaaz adds to the intensity, I love venturing into small parts of their relationship that make it what it is. I've never seen a love like theirs. But all that has been said and done, this is still Fiction. It's NOT REAL. Enjoy it, I enjoy writing it! I love you guys and how nicely you all respond to it. I find myself getting so attached to you guys with every passing chapter, and I hope this book stays on till it's last one, and you guys would stay on till the very last chapter. I love you all. Very much. I love SidNaaz. Very much. And I love this book. Very much.❤️

Sidharth and Shehnaz never felt themselves being so let down at the news of success before. Success was supposed to be good. It was supposed to be beautiful. It was supposed to be empowering. This was anything but that. The season had been extended for 5 weeks, but they were desperate to go home. It felt amazing to be a part of the most successful season of Bigg Boss in the history but the things they both had been put through, the way they had been played with, no one ever had. Sidharth smoked that night and then had a hard time sleeping. Shehnaz tried to be mad at him but she couldn't, not when she herself needed comfort, it could only be found in him. And then to add to all this, Vishal woke up in the middle of the night and started whining about how he was hearing voices and felt shadows strewing past him.

"Abey soja na. Set pe koyi hoga." Sidharth said, when everyone woke up to deal with the situation.

"Jai Sri Ram." Vishal continued to chant.

"Agar sara stupidity ko ek taraf karenge toh bhi yeh Vishal uss sari stupidity ko competition dega." Sidharth said, making a couple of the housemates laugh.

"Haaye sach mein toh koyi aathma toh nahi hain?" Shehnaz said, her voice full of wonder, and clung onto Sidharth's hand. He sighed, exasperated. She was so strong in a few things and then she acted so naïve and dumb in a few.

"Kuch nahi hain. Chal andhar." He said, dragging her into the captain's room.

"Nahi. Usko dekh!" She said, eyes wide and pointing to Vishal. His hair was open and bushy, he rocked back and forth, chanting it again and again.

"Ab jaake baith apne bechara Vishal ke saath." He said.

"Amma nahi. Tere saath rehna hain." She said, clinging onto him harder. The others tried to talk him into going back to bed and putting a stop to whatever this is.

Sidharth dragged her back into the room and forced her back into bed and pulled a blanket over them both. She shoved her face into his chest and pulled the blanket over her head, hiding away from whatever spirit she believed was outside. Sidharth rolled his eyes, she was so dramatic sometimes, adding to the extreme frustration she felt because of not getting to go home. He wanted to put her in a better mood. He stared around the room, trying to find something to her while she mumbled into his chest about some story from when she was in college. He hummed a few times here and there to keep her entertained. Then his eyes went to the chandelier that covered the entire ceiling, the small beads were swaying. He craned his head to see why, there was an AC vent up there and because this was just a set, the ceiling were false, so the swaying got faster as the seconds passed.

"Shehnaz.." He interrupted her.

"Hmm?" She hummed, but he didn't reply, for dramatic affect of course and he continued to stare at the swaying beads.